I stayed here for one night on a trip to Miami on business. Check-in was lengthy and when I wanted to find a cab to go out later the concierge desk was unmanned (as it was the whole time of my stay). The staff were courteous and very sincere. My room was spacious and good quality flat screen TV with working AC. The bath room was in need of some upgrade - the enamel peeling off the bath and the bathmat could have dome with being replaced as it was "grey" from age and over-washing. The towels were clean and fresh as was the bedding.
For an airport hotel it works to a standard hotel timeframe - the restaurant and bar were closed by 10.00pm which is not good for travelers arriving late.
Airport shuttle service was efficient and ran close to time.
For $90 including taxes it was a fair deal as I could easily have spent $250+ on an airport hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North
- Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport Florida