The room at this hotel is nice, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and up to standard. It's your typical 2.5-3 star room. Flat screen tv. Soft white bed. The AC worked well.
The rest of the hotel is probably what gets the drawbacks. The location isn't great. Not unsafe, but it's hard to turn into this hotel. The road is on is insanely busy. Can only come from one direction. Would be very annoying on a long stay. The elevator (singular) from what I can tell is slow and smelly. Lobby was nothing special. Lots of people always milling around.
I saw one post saying you can stay for cheap and just drive to the beach. Is a 30 minute drive minimum.
Good for what it is. Nothing more
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North
- Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport Florida