“Customer service!!”

Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Hialeah
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I was down in Hialeah on a family emergency. Initially, I had booked a rate on Priceline for 3 nights but ended up needing to stay an additional night. Ms. Falcon at the front desk was wonderful in helping me get a discounted rate for my additional night. Friendly and helpful and the rooms have been remodeled with new carpet and very clean.

Room Tip: A lot of tours use this hotel as a base so they are pretty full. The back building is very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Armando R

thank you for your review. I'm very happy to read that Ms. Falcon was able t o provide excellent service during your visit to Ramada. Our goal is to provide EXCELLENT service to each and every guest we serve.

Thank you for your business.

There are newer reviews for Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We arrived after midnight because of flight delays. We were checked in very efficiently and allowed to check out later in the AM. Shuttle ride to the port of Miami very convenient and driver very friendly

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Sheryl S

Thank you for your review. I'm please to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations during your recent stay with us. Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Safe Travels

Reviewed 22 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Further from airport than imagined. At check-in staff was more interested in being entertained by a visit who knew each other than finalising our check in promptly. Rooms clean enough. Typical disgusting breakfast - sugar + sugar + more sugar

Room Tip: Don't have high expectations
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Krafty Lady

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear that your room was clean, however I'm disappointed that our front office team didn't deliver excellent service during your check-in process. Please know that I value my guest feedback and experience and I will share your comments with the team.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

After reading everyone reviews before my trip to Miami, I was terrified.Upon my arrival to the hotel the staff were very customer oriented, surroundings were in an immaculate condition, the food was the best my daughter had, it was the first time she completed a meal.We had an emergency and had to check out and we were refunded accordingly.Shuttle service, front desk, concierge, restaurant staff and cleaners were all very helpful, the only disadvantage was that the WI-FI accesses was horrible.I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Shivani S

Dear Shivani

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to read that we were able to exceed your expectations and that our team was courteous and friendly. Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve. I have noted the issue with the WIFi in your room and have already corrected the settings.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Property at 2 dated buildings. Room is okay & clean. We all had good sleep in it. Many restaurants nearby in walking distance. Front desk Tony, Lorenzo & all staffs are very friendly. The house keeping lady we found in corridor said: "no English" before we ask her! Anyway, we are in Miami. Hahaha...
Has a swimming pool for you to cool down from Miami Heat,
Will stay again.

Room Tip: Ask rooms in front building to avoid the long walk to back.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear greatlakevacations

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear that our team at the front desk was friendly and courteous during your recent stay. Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I stood with my kids and mother for mothers day. Not only was it messy ..my rooms a/c didn't work. They said they would change rooms, they didn't and didn't discount anything for what we had to deal with (heat). This is the only hotel my mom stays at when she travels to miami. I've been here more than once as well. I would definitely go back ...just hope next time it's better

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. Please allow me to apologies for the inconvenience with the AC in your room. I value my guest experience and I will make sure to address this issue with my team. I look forward to meeting you on your return trip and thank you for your loyalty

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area
Regency Hotel Miami
Regency Hotel Miami
#38 of 124 in Miami
Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport

Been to Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport? Share your experiences!