“Just OK”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hialeah
São Paulo, SP
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed with my parents in early June, had no big complaints. You have free wifi, free parking for a reasonable rate and the location is very good for those who want to stay at Hialeah.
Fitness center & pool are very nice. The front desk staff are confused - charged me for a night that I had already paid for - except for Lorenzo, who was a dear and very kind.

Room Tip: Ground floor is better, as the elevator is very slow
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Amandalee85

Thank you for your review. I'm please that you had a pleasant stay with us on your short visit. I appreciate your feedback and I will share your comments with the front desk manager.

Thank you for your business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
  • Korean first
Newark, Delaware
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This was my first (and LAST) stay at a Ramada. The overall reviews were 3.5 starts which was 4 stars too many. How can you have 2 buildings but only have ice machines in the main building. So if I want ice in the middle of the night, I am expected to walk across the parking lot. REALLY!!!!

The carpet was old and dirty, Building B looks like nothing has changed since it was built. The carpet in the elevator was ripped and the walls looked like they had been banged by too many suitcases and the repairs looked like they were done by a real AMATURE.

I will say, I did not experience any wifi issue. i did however have to change rooms. The first room, the light when you first walk into the room, wasn't working so i had to leave the door open while I sought out another light otherwise I was walking across a pitch black room feeling for light switches.

Room Tip: Another hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank 7Frequent_traveler
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear 7 Frequent_Traveler

Thank you for your review. Please except my apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent visit. I'm very disappointed that we were not able to exceed your expectations and deliver excellent service. I have reviewed your concerns with our Chief ENG. and we have corrected the issues with the ice machines and lighting in your room. We have a plan in place to re-do all of our elevators in the upcoming months.

Thank you for your feedback.
Tampa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The nastiest hotel ever everything was old and dirty the carpet was stinky and dirty never saw any stuff members to change towels or clean the room elevator was sooo nasty and smelly I do not recommend this place to anybody. They need better service and for sure to remodel this place

Stayed July 2014
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Tumariposa

Thank you for taking time to share your review. Please except my apologies for the inconveniences that you experienced during your recent visit. We value our guest experience and I have shared this with the operation team and reviewed our best practices. Our ultimate goal is to provide EXCELLENT service to each and every guest we serve.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Safe Travels.
Pittsburgh, Pa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the B building for 3 nights and it was ok I guess. The Wi-Fi kept dropping in and out. Pool area looked nice but due to the weather we couldn't use it. Staff was great and friendly though. Very helpful for all of our needs. I had a small billing issue and they went above and beyond to fix it. I didn't like we had no fridge or microwave in our room. It seems some rooms have em. We had a double room and it didn't. All in all an ok hotel but there are better options for the money close by

Stayed July 2014
Dear brothamack

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. I'm sorry that the WI Fi was not working consistently , however I have reported this to our provider and they have researched and corrected the problem. Thank you for the feedback.

Safe Travels
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed twice in 2013 and found it to be in a great location with free airport shuttles and reasonable shuttles to dolphin mall.

My flights normally arrive 12.30 pm but have to wait a while to get the shuttle.

However I would like to know if you can let the hotel know what time you will be at the airport so that you don't have to wait that long?

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Dexter J

Thank you for your review and loyalty. I'm pleased that you continue to chose the Ramada for your hotel accommodations when visiting Miami. As always when you arrive please contact our driver and we will pick you up on time.

Bridgetown
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

The hotel's staff was very pleasant and courteous. The hotel and its environs were always clean and tidy. We stayed in Building B and the stay was great just as if we were in Building A. We will be returning here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sanitah
Armando H, General Manager at Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Sanitah

Thank you for your excellent review. I'm happy to see that we were able to exceed your expectations on your recent stay. Our Ultimate goal is to WOW our guest with excellent service each and every time. Thank you for your loyalty and I hope to see you back soon.

Warm regards,
Trinidad and Tobago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Had training for work in Dallas. On the way back we had to overnight in miami. Two coworkers and myself booked the room the day we were traveling got a great rate of just about 60usd so thats 20usd each for two double beds. could not go wrong with the price. Our flight got in late and we had to call for a shuttle. Took a little while but we got to the hotel and got checked in easily. Even though it was late one of the drivers was kind enough to take us to the wall art and bring us back. The room was clean. Bathroom was clean. We had an early morning flight. Check out was quick and easy and the shuttle took us to the airport early no hassle. All together good stay. The staff makes this hotel. For sure the service was the beat part of the stay.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Chinyere

Thank you for your review. I'm please to hear that your room was clean and the team was friendly during your recent visit. Our ultimate goal is to provide excellent service to each and every guest we serve.

Thank you for your business.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hialeah
Holiday Inn Express Miami-Hialeah (Miami Lakes)
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area
Quality Inn Miami Airport
Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#10 of 16 in Miami Springs

Been to Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport? Share your experiences!