Ramada is quite disappointing not like it was years ago even last year was better than this stay. First thing check in took forever and we were so tired from our long trip the elevator took forever to get to the third floor very scary I was on the third floor and it takes a minute just for the elevator door to open. The second and third hotel floor smells like incense the entire evening I had a headache. When we got into the room the smell wasn't that bad. In the bathroom tub had a lot of wet toilet paper like someone threw toilet paper in the tub totally gross. The shower head had lots of soap scum and the shower curtain was dirty. The sheets were worn as always but they were clean so that I can't complain about. The hotel is closed to a mall which is good and the price is very cheap but their standards have fell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of South Florida's Shopper's Paradise, the Ramada Miami Airport North is within walking distance of many retail stores and restaurants.We are approximately 10 miles from the Miami International airport, away from the typical congestion and noise of an airport hotel. Free airport pickup and delivery is available from 6 am to 9 pm daily.Few Miami airport hotels offer a better location than the Ramada Airport North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Hialeah
- Ramada Inn Hialeah
- Ramada Miami Airport North
- Ramada Hialeah/Miami Airport Florida