“Very Good BBQ”

Bev's Burgers
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in High Springs
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Reviewed 30 July 2014

While camping near High Springs, we happened upon a restaurant now named Bev's Burgers and BBQ. It's a real homey place where the staff come and talk to you at your table. The wait staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Foregoing the burgers for which the restaurant is named, I ordered a combo BBQ ribs and turkey plate. My wife ordered the fried fish. It took a while for our food to be served, but I've always felt that this was better than getting something right away that had been sitting under the warmer. The food did not disappoint in flavor or quantity. The ribs had a nice smoke ring and that turkey did not taste like pressed. My wife liked the fish and the sides of baked beans, cole slaw, collard greens and sweet potato fries were all above average. We recommend this restaurant and would gladly stop there again.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great local restaurant. They now serve barbeque. I generally order the luncheon pork plate. The Hamburgers are good also. This is a friendly local stop with a lot of local workers eating lunch here

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent lunch of sliced pork sandwich on garlic toast with crispy french fries just the way I like them. Wide selection of burgers, sandwiches, bar-b-que, entrees including liver and onions. This is a real down home restaurant. You can tell how good it is by all the "locals" coming and going. Warm friendly atmosphere. Excellent service-- they very kindly ask if you want your beverage in a "to-go" cup from the beginning. Since I like a drink "to-go" I was happy. I'll be back to try dinner. I was tempted by the choice of desserts also, but I was really full of good food and couldn't handle more. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Bevs has the best cheeseburger and corn nuggets for a reasonable price. We also went there for breakfast and it is amazing

Reviewed 15 April 2014

best burgers around for an excellent price. very casual atmosphere if you eat in or order to take out.