“BEST wings in High Springs”
Review of Gator Q - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gator Q
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I will keep this simple, and brief...they make all of their sauces in house, they cook their briskets "low and slow" for authentic flavor, and the wings....well, let's just say hubby and I never order less than 50, and savor them for days later.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

The rib special was almost more tha I could eat, and I enjoyed sampling their.various BBQ sauces. Also the green's were wonderful.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

This used to be one of my favorite lunch stops. Recent change of ownership has changed everything. The folks are friendly but the food just isn't up to what it used to be. I'll not be back.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I consider myself a very hard sale, especially when it comes to good food. I like for my food to be served hot, have a great taste, get generous portions, cleanliness, and most of all settle good. Gator Q meets all ofthe my requirements. The briscuit is actually addictive. I found myself craving a brisquit sandwich. You can't beat the price and friendliness either. I got to thinking about the price of fast food, and you can eat here for the same price. Great burgers too. Dromell probably has interest in a eatery nearby.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

We had eaten here before it changed owners and the food was OK not great. But, now it is horrible. Food is rewarmed, soggy and tasteless. I don't know how u can make toasted buttered bread taste like nothing but they did it. My husband said the fries would be an insult to a garbage disposal. He HATES peanut butter but said be would have rather have had that instead of what we just ate.