“Will Return”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in High Springs
Grady House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 High Springs B&B and Inns
Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
“Will Return”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I loved the Grady House, breakfast was excellent and the cleanliness of the home is top notch. I was very relaxed and stress-free after my stay there. The gardens are beautiful and if you are lucky you will get to meet the Dalmatian Gang. If you ever think you would not like staying at a B&B, Grady House would change your mind.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Susan R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Sebastian, Florida
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Accommodations were lovely, food was gourmet quality and hosts were excellent.
The inn was convenient to many nearby parks with natural springs. There was a good restaurant a short walk away and a fun antique shop nearby.

Room Tip: All rooms were beautiful.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Palmer46
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Highly recommended! We loved our stay at Grady House and look forward to going back again. The hospitality, cleanliness, location, room and food were all excellent! Lucie & Paul all wonderful people and we can't wait to go back later this year!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank vnessbel
Bradenton, Florida, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Who knew an attorney couple would be such gracious host, let alone be interested in owning a bed and breakfast? Even in Lucy's absence Paul served to make our stay a wonderful experience. Paul and his assistant were gracious and accommodating. Even making sure we were severed her exquisite breakfast early as my wife had class at UF that morning a 30 min drive from the inn. The place was immaculate an true to its historical origins. The gardens are ample and beautiful. The rooms tastefully decorated and comfortable with every convenience of home. I have to say I have never had an innkeeper tell me to do as I would as if I were at home. We will definitely be back especially to meet Lucy and the pups!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Georgieiv
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 3 March 2013

The Grady House was an incredible retreat from our overly busy schedules. We stayed in Skeets Cottage for a weekend getaway with friends. This is a perfect setup if you want the benefits and ambiance of a quaint B & B and the privacy of your own space, beds are very comfortable, and while there is only one bath on the first floor, it's an inconvenience you can live with. Lucy (the worker) and Paul (the socialite) are ready to attend to every detail to help make your stay what you want. You will find them available, but not intrusive, they can help in whatever adventure you're looking for, from where to eat (do not miss the Great Outdoors Restaurant) to antiquing or local shopping. The breakfast is simply out of this world, Lucy will amaze you with her culinary talents. And don't forget to ask Paul about his friend Cletus Johnson! Just waiting for a reason to make a return visit.

Room Tip: Both bedrooms in Skeets cottage are on the highway side, we did not find the traffic noise to be an...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Russ914
Pori, Finland
Reviewed 1 March 2013

We stay one night in Grady House in February and we got so lovely service there. It is the best B&B I have been. The house gave me very good picture from southern historical style. Our breakfast was excellent. We just arrived to that B&B when our GPS told us that it was close our route. So we were lucky that they had vacancies.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank KaijaTanja
Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed 17 February 2013

My husband and I have stayed in many B&B's and this one is definitely one of the best! The owners were kind, helpful and welcoming. The breakfast was by far the best breakfast we have ever had at any B&B !! It started with fresh fruit (raspberries, strawberries, pineapple) and homemade muffins (a sweet cinnamon muffin and a egg sausage muffin), then we were brought this delicious raspberry cheesecake french toast thing that was the yummiest french toast I have ever had! The coffee was fresh from the french press. The dining room is elegant yet casual and homey. My husband was not feeling well, so did not accompany me down to breakfast. The owner, without me even asking, prepared a tray of all the breakfast items for me to bring up to him. Outstanding ! I cannot say enough about this wonderful B&B. We will definitely return!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Baymont Inn & Suites Gainesville
TownePlace Suites Gainesville Northwest
DoubleTree by Hilton Gainesville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gainesville

Been to Grady House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!