“Good food”

Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in High Springs
Price range: US$1 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Traditional American 50's Style Diner owned and operated by an English family. Menu range from Breakfast ( all day ) luncheon, and dinner with southern style dishes as well as some English favorites. Daily specials normally available during the week with more adventurous options at the weekends. Karaoke and Bike nights are provided on a monthly basis.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Food was good, short waiting time, vegetarian fare included. I got thr Temphe Reuben and it was very good.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a very different type of setting. A real 50's diner. What Fun. And they usually are playing old time music on their vintage juke box.
The food is fairly good -- typical diner food. Good size menu.
Wonderful place to bring your dog and sit outside.
Wait staff very accommodating.

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Food was good, service friendly and the restaurant was clean, but it did take awhile to receive my order.
Waiters and staff seemed to hustle, so I'm not sure why the delay. I'll visit again but will not plan to do anything else that night.

2  Thank Trailsign
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I had veggie omelet and hubby had Denver. Food was out quick and hot. A tad slow to bring check. Place was almost empty at 8 am. Hours are 7 am - 9 pm sat/sun and 8 am - 9 pm mon-fri

Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

I've lived in FL most of my life and I continue to try the place despite the 3 + times it has been reopened! The spot must have a curse because the food and service is terrible!the final and last time I went the waitress knew nothing about the menu or food for that matter. Every question I asked a look of "dumbfounded" crossed her face! Food was late despite the 3 other people in the restaurant and cold with out flavor. I ordered cheese sauce for my fries and it came looking like old yellow mustard with clumps. Needless to say I was disgusted. When I complained the response I was given was an "oh well". I will NEVER return here!