“Best pizza I have ever had !”
Review of Pizza 2 Go

Pizza 2 Go
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in High Springs
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort White, Florida
“Best pizza I have ever had !”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I'm 51 and have eaten some pizza in my day. This is bar none the best.
My wife and I stopped in and got the Greek pizza.
The dough is hand tossed and all the ingredients are very fresh.
Great detail and love are put in these pizzas. You will not be disappointed.

St. Augustine, Florida
“Wonderful surprise”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I offered to get lunch for my hairdresser as I come from out of town to see her (yes, she is THAT GOOD) and she raved about this place. I got a Roma pizza and she got the Napoleon Pizza and they were fabulous, fresh and definitely gourmet. I've always said the quality of the cheese makes the difference and was not proven wrong here - top notch ingredients and fresh. The feta on the Roma just put it over the top! The prices were more than fair. This is a small town that has a poor track record with restaurants as they try to be kitschy and overpriced. Only one has lasted more than a few years, and it is really overpriced so as not to be a weekly or even monthly favorite, in fact last time I was there was for my birthday and they didn't seat us for 20 minutes and forgot to make my cake.
I can't wait to get the wings and try the other fare at Pizza 2 Go. I must say the owner was a warm and friendly guy who was instantly likable. This will definitely make it in this town, I already know they do a booming take out business, just what this town needs is Pizza 2 Go for the favorite Go 2 place!

• Visited April 2014
High Springs, Florida
“best pizza in town”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

this is the best pizza I eat in months. Not Pizza Hut, not Domino's not Papa John's. No, this is the pizza. The owner is Italian, so, the pizza is full a flavor!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Carla S
florida
“Delicious!!!!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have to say, we passed by this restaurant for months and never thought of stopping. It just looked like a shack. Nothing special. We had friends who just got back from Italy and were comparing the Pizza 2 Go's Roma pizza with authentic Italian pizzas. They said it was the closest to what they experienced in Italy. I've never been to Italy so I can't compare, but I can say it is the best pizza I've ever eaten. Not greasy, fresh flavors, absolutely delicious!

• Visited January 2014
Fort White, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic & Authentic!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Excellent Pizza, so good it could be called "gourmet," made in-house by the Italian owners. Never greasy, great ingredients and perfect specialty combinations. The salads are big and fresh. Other menu items include Italian dishes, wings and desserts. What a gem of a restaurant in High Springs!

• Visited October 2013