Pros: Valet, front desk, towel attendant, beach attendant, house keeping were all very helpful. House keeping staff even worked an upgraded room. King suite was awesome with 2 bathrooms and partial ocean view. Great for family, we are a family of 4 with 2 teenagers. Beach on either side are accessed by condos, so beach was uncrowded and had a very family feel. Parking (valet only) and 2 beach chairs provided in resort fee ($25 per room per day). Very reasonable compared to other hotels I checked out.
Cons: Restaurant and bar are not well staffed and bar side particularly slow and unhelpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour of this hotel! Nestled between the cities of Boca Raton and Delray Beach, Delray Sands Resort on Highland Beach offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel and resort-style amenities in the perfect oceanfront setting. Discover the relaxing side of Palm Beach within 115 guest rooms and suites with contemporary coastal accents and thoughtful amenities such as mini-refrigerators, high speed Wi-Fi, and custom bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Delray Sands Resort on Highland Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Highland Beach-Oceanside Hotel Highland Beach
- Highland Beach Holiday Inn
- Delray Sands Resort On Highland Beach Florida