“Great Atmosphere and Great Breakfast”

Harry & the Natives
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Hobe Sound
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Come On In!We've got the best in down-home cooking & the most eclectic Old Florida atmosphere this side of the state line.Open every day but Monday, offering hot meals, indoor plumbing, occasional live music, catering, beer & wine, a great time & a gift shop full of all things Harry.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have been visiting family in the Hobe Sound/ Stuart area for thirty years. During that time I have heard many positive reviews but it was only during our latest trip to Stuart that we gave Harry and the Natives a try for breakfast. We loved the outside dining with its casual, tropical atmosphere. We felt like we were in Key West. The place also looks like it would be fun for evening drinks and entertainment. We'll be back.

2  Thank FamilyVisitor30

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've eaten here a few times and always enjoy my visit. The servers are friendly and good natured. The place itself has a bunch of cool, funky items that makes it interesting. The food however hasn't been anything special. Don't get me wrong...it is good but not great. I also believe some of the pricing is higher than it should be. An example is that my last visit I added bacon and jalapenos. It was an extra $1 for each which I didn't think much of for the bacon...but pickled jalapenos? If they were fresh, I'd have felt better about it. The onion rings were a significant upcharge over the fries and they were pretty bland. Again, not bad, just not really good.

1  Thank Kenneth N
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We love Harry & the Natives! They frequently have small bands perform that are very good! The food is very good & the atmosphere is very relaxed. It's so nice so be able to sit outside & enjoy such good entertainment. Always look forward to going back. Recently heard a father & son band (TNT) that was excellent. The place was packed & everyone was up dancing & having a super good time!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We came across this place as we were staying in Hobe Sound for the long Easter weekend. The name alone attracted us to stop in for breakfast one day and the atmosphere made us come back for dinner the following night. They make their own corn beef hash and it was so good! We all ordered the normal breakfast of eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, home fries, etc. But we really loved the hash. Our waitress for breakfast was so sweet and attentive. We came back for dinner the next day and sat outside and listened to a fairly older gentlemen signing folk music which my husband and I enjoy. We are from Tampa so we have had our share of gator nuggets but have never come across a gator burger and this place offered it! So we just had to try it and we were very impressed. The gator was a little sweet but very flavorful. The service was again great and all of the staff we encountered were wonderful. They all had a great sense of humor and were very sweet. We look forward to coming back to Hobe Sound and definitely coming back to Harry & The Natives. You have to check this place out!

2  Thank Twilight473
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I really do not understand why this place is always full. I waited over 30 minutes for a drink even though I asked twice for it. There is a band on Fridays, you may like it if you are into old 70's and like air guitar....but not for me.
I ordered the hot wings and it was pretty average. The fries were undercooked and arrived cold. I think that over $20 for my meal was expensive.
As far as the crowd, mainly families and rednecks in shorts and tee shirts.
Don't think I will go back.

3  Thank VeroniqueFlorida