We travel through out florida all the time for business, we have stayed in nearly all the 50.00 per room hotels in the Holiday, New Port Richey & Port Richey area.I admit I was dubious in booking here until I called to make the Booking. I spoke with the manager personally a pleasant gentleman, explaining the hotel was under new ownership and management and improvements were constant. I booked and guess what? all was as he said, super helpful friendly staff, NO BUGS more than I can say about the others I've stayed in around the area, clean fresh rooms Yes THERE IS A LOT of work going on and more to be done, but underneath and beginning to come to the surface is the grand ol damme she used to be!
This is my 3rd stay and I won't book anywhere else in the area from Clearwater to Hudson!
I feel this is the best hotel for the money in the north Pinellas & Pasco area you can find!
What I love the most is central heat & air in every room no moldy under window units!
Great value, I felt safe and comfortable, no signs of the drug dealers you see at the others!
Restaurant on premises, a lounge with entertainment, clean bug free rooms some completely redone and beautiful A gorgeous pool! 5 stars on effort & service and 3 stars on amenities, though they tell me more are on the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Hotel and Resort is a one-hundred forty room hotel in Holiday/Tarpon Springs off the Gulf Coast of Mexico on Florida's Nature Coast in the Tampa Bay area. Deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, para-sailing, jet skis or boating are all options for enjoying the Gulf's warm waters. The hotel boasts a beautiful and tranquil seventy-five foot swimming pool, set in a tropical landscape with palms, flowers and plants. The town of Tarpon Springs is a historic town of Greek origin sometimes called the "Sponge Capital of the World." Shop in the open-air market of distinctive and quaint shops and enjoy different dining experiences. Watch local divers collect sponges. Bike, walk, roller blade or run the Pinellas Trail, a forty-two mile paved, scenic trail. Drive to a different beach every day or rent a Ski-Doo or boat and explore the beauty by water. Just thirty minutes to the east is Tampa and Busch Gardens, thirty minutes south is Clearwater and just forty-five minutes north is Weeki Wachee. The hotel is three miles from the Sponge Docks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahitian Hotel Holiday
- Tahitian Hotel Tarpon Springs
- Best Western Tarpon Springs
- Tarpon Springs Best Western