“Funny name and great food!”
Review of Fresh Sweets

Fresh Sweets
Ranked #20 of 31 Restaurants in Holly Hill
Cuisines: Cuban, Spanish, Cafe
Daytona Beach, FL
“Funny name and great food!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

What a funny name for a sandwich shop. However my Cuban sandwich was the real deal. They bake the sweet and breads on location, and it shows. My Napoleon was absolutely delicious. This is a tiny (5 tables) shop and is hard to find- the largest neighbor is the shooting range! This local treat is well worth the search. If you like authentic, the real deal, the real McCoy, local or whatever you call it, this is the place. The owners are sweet and friendly.

• Visited April 2014

Daytona Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great hot food with some good pastries”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

This place is incredible!!! I've been waiting forever for a Cuban restaurant to come to the Daytona area. I came in the other day with my daughter to try it out and I am immediately greeted as I come through the door. The inside of the place had some nice colors and a very relaxing feel. I ordered a Cuban Sandwich with some rice on the side and some guava and apple turnovers for me and my daughter to enjoy. The sandwich was made in a decent time while me and my little one ate the pastries. (Btw the pastries go great with the coffee they serve) When the sandwich came out it was nice and hot, the cheese was melted to a perfect point and the bread was nice and crisp from the press they use. Afterwards I had a talk with the lady behind the counter who was one of the owners and she told me that they do catering as well, so im definitely gonna be considering them for my superbowl party.

• Visited December 2013