“No opening date given ?!?”
Review of Park's Seafood - CLOSED

Park's Seafood
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“No opening date given ?!?”
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

We were down for Christmas week and saw the review about being closed. We rode by to check, and board said closed for the holidays. Dang. We love to eat here. They should have put the opening date on the board for us good return customers.

Covington, Georgia
“Closed”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

We come down in December and were SHOCKED that Park's was closed!! We eat here three times a year on our vacation and this really sucked. Sign out front said closed for the Holidays. Holidays what kind of place are these kids running now? I kind of felt like going all Clark Grisswald on the sign. Send me a gallon of fish dip! On the house.

• Visited December 2013
Melbourne
“Dinner review”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Went to dinner on Saturday night about 7:30pm. There was only one party there. The staff was really nice, and my lobster was good, but something was missing. There was no atmosphere...no background music. I ordered one of the most expensive items on the menu, but my side dishes were served in disposable plasticware. Really?

• Visited November 2013
“Family atmosphere”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

The entire staff seemed as though were happy to see you. The was fresh, tasty & plentiful portions. My wife were hoping we had room for desert, but not possible. Each of our seafood entrees were prepared exactly as we asked. It is a must to do for fresh seafood while you are in Ormond Beach. Enjoy.

Visited November 2013
Chesterfield, VA
“Friendly spot for a seafood meal.”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I stopped in during Biketoberfest with my son and a friend. This is a nice restaurant that was catering to the bikers during the even with a bike wash. Our waitress was exceedingly friendly and helped make the dining experience even better. We were given a smoked fish dish for an appetizer and had Manhatten style fish chowder. The food was good and the price was reasonable. I will be back during Bike Week.

• Visited October 2013