“Great location”

Ranked #2 of 24 Hollywood B&B and Inns
Dorval, Canada
“Great location”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

We spent the night here after returning from a cruise & wanted to spend the afternoon on the beach before flying out early next morning.The hotel was just steps away from the boardwalk. The bed was very comfortable. There was a kitchenette but no sink. We were only there overnight so we weren't using it anyway. Nice to be able to use the bikes and free WiFi. The only thing we had a problem with was our floor was filthy. I think they forgot to clean it as our friends' room was clean. We would feel stuff on the floor and my socks were black after walking on it for a short time. This may have been an isolated incident. Overall, it served the purpose.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I wanted somewhere that was a little bit laid back after spending a few days in hectic Miami. Villa Europa provided that and more.

The hotel sits right on the Hollywood Boardwalk, so the location is perfect to visit the beach, shops, restaurants, etc. The only con is that you may have to be more quiet than usual as depending upon your type of room, you will have a barrier between the rooms. Besides that, everything is perfect.

The rooms are simple with all of the needed amenities in your room to make a meal or save your leftovers from a night out.

The owner Luis is very helpful in getting you everything that you may need. If you want to goto the beach, he has towels. Want to go riding, he has free bikes. Luis and his staff are very helpful to get you everything you need. Even after getting some clothes dirtied from my partying days earlier, Luis aided me in getting my clothes laundered at the onsite washer and dryer.

I would definitely stay here again upon my next visit to South Florida

Room Tip: Get either one bedroom or efficiency to have the most room.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Brian G
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to have a nice, stress - free vacation.
We just stayed for 2 nights but we're planning already on going back and stay there for at least a week.
Luis is awesome!!! best host ever... the location is perfect, the hotel is very clean and the price is fantastic ... the hotel has everything you need to have an awesome time in Hollywood Beach.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Soph627
Valencia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Stayed 5/2012 for one night. I just needed a place to sleep, but it was great being right on the beach, and the room was great: clean, etc. I used the dishes and microwave for a dinner I brought with me, and went to Florio's for breakfast in the morning.

My only complaint was that the wireless was kind of slow, so I used my 3G connection for most of the time.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank jondaley
surprise, az
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Luis was a great host and was EVERTHING the other posts said about him... Stayed 4/25-4/27 & 4/30-5/1. Close to beach and boardwalk... If only Florida's lousy weather was half as good as the hospitality it would have been a wonderful vacation... Marc S.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank teamusa90
Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We spent two nights at villa europa in April, 2012. Loved the location, great room, Luis was wonderful, fantastic price, wonderful amenities. Would highly recommend this wonderful place.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TheMcCulloughs
Colorado, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Perfect place to book your vacation. Luis was awesome and would do anything for you! No problems at all with anything. I can understand why it is always booked. Don't listen to any of the negatives that people post. It doesn't state ocean view so when I read one of those reviews I assume some people can't read. I am a native of Florida that now lives in Colorado. I felt safe there being solo! Reasonably priced!! I didn't want to leave!!! I can understand the high rating this hotel is given, I will book there again and again!!! I stayed from April 19th to the 27th of 2012. You will NOT be disappointed!!! Love, love, LOVE this place!!! I could go on and on of how great the Villa Europa is!!!!!!

Room Tip: I loved the noise around me. Who in the heck would want it quiet! You are staying near the beach peo...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo