“"Excellent manager and staffs service"”
Review of Villa Europa Hotel

Villa Europa Hotel
Ranked #2 of 25 Hollywood B&B and Inns
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“"Excellent manager and staffs service"”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I recently got back from fort lauderdale, FL. I also chose this hotel based on the good reviews on tripadvisor and I'm really happy that i picked this hotel. First of all, the owner of the hotel (Luis) indeed is really nice and kind person like people described him on reviews. He is always accessible whenever you need him. Besides, the beach is like 30 steps away from the hotel and there are a lot of restaurants around the boardwalk that you can choose. the hotel also provides chair, towels, umbrellas, bikes, and other beach stuffs, which is really nice. the room is clean, free wi-fi internet, and flat screen t.v. Overall, i'm very pleased to stay at this hotel and I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to go to Ft. Lauderdale.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AndyMK7112

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I chose this hotel based on the good reviews on tripadvisor. I did not expect much from it but when we arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms are basic but very clean. The court yard is beautiful. One can stay there and relax in the morning with a cup of coffee and socialize with neighbors. The owner Luis is indeed the star of the hotel. His customer servise is well beyond what I have ever had. He made sure that my stay was pleasant and I had everything that I needed. I would recommend this hotel to all of my friends and I am definetely coming back!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Iana T
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We are living tomorrow:( Coming back for sure next year. Villa Europa super clean, close to the beach with the best owner in town.
Luis, thank you for your hospitality you have Super customer service.

Your Bulgarian Friends:)

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Trayan30
Yorkshire
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I chose this hotel after good reviews on tripadvisor,and what excellent value it was.This owner is the star here,the rooms are basic but clean which I expected,but Luis is brilliant he even sorted us ESPN so my husband could watch the England game when it was raining too hard to venture out!Now thats service.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Holidayaddict75
Schenectady, New York
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We recently made a trip to Florida for vacation. We stayed at a Hilton located nearby before embarking on our cruise out of Miami to the Bahamas. After returning from our cruise, we decided to stay at Villa Europa for the weekend. Our ship returned early into port (7am) and we made it to the hotel by 9am. We thought we'd spend the day on Hollywood beach and check in at 3, our scheduled time. Parking was atrocious, so I went to the hotel to ask if we might be able to park there and check in later. The owner found us a spot and even let us check into our room! He set us up with bottled water for the beach, beach towels, allowed us to take some of their chairs to the beach and offered us a couple of bikes to take up and down the broadwalk! The room was clean, if a little outdated, but we were less than a football field from the ocean on a strip of uncrowded beach. The Hilton we stayed in didn't even have a minifridge! The people here are extremely welcoming and accomodating. I would definately stay here again! You cannot beat the location, price or the service!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Amanda S
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We notified the hotel we would be arriving late and Luis Urbina the owner was waiting for us.
Luis was a marvelous help to us as we did not have a car and he took us in the pouring rain to a major shopping center and bus change point; later he also did some extra shopping for us.
We enjoyed the free bikes provided once the rain cleared, riding the boardwalk was great.
Villa Europa is a motel style accommodation with kitchenettes, excellent location to the beach, good value for money.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 4wdaustralia
New York City, New York
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I have to say that the Villa Europa is by far the best hotel that I have ever stayed in while visiting Hollywood Florida. I've been going to Hollywood for many years. Luis, the owner and his wife were fantastic. They made sure that we had everything that we needed. Only steps from the boardwalk and beach, this location is breathtaking. The restaurants and bars are awesome as well. Luis was so welcoming and so kind. He offered us beach towels, umbrella and beach chairs, free bikes, free wifi, and best of all we even washed our clothes for free. The rooms were also very clean and the bed was so comfortable. The price for your stay and service are unbeatable. This will be my new home every time that I visit Hollywood. Thanks to Luis and his wife for making our vacation so enjoyable :) I highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!!!! :)

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends