Villa Europa Hotel
Excellent 5/5
Good 3.5/5
  • Beachfront
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfree bikesbeach chairshollywood beachroom was cleanstudio apartmentsmall hotelflat screen tvwasher and dryerqueen bedcoffee makerlate checkstayed one nightspent nightsboard walksmall rooma great place to stayair conditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed there 1 night as pre cruise accommodation. It was an excellent stay. Our friends arrived at 7 am after "Red Eye" flight and the owner allowed them to check in right away! Our cruise was delayed and we were allowed to use parking for free even we already checked out (it was almost impossible to find parking in that area even if you are willing to pay for it). Spacious and clean room. Very convenient location. Steps away from Atlantic ocean and beautiful beach. Free parking. Great value. 100% will come back for a longer stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Vlad K
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We stayed two nights - pre and post cruise. Modest hotel as expected for the room rate. Half a block from the beach, near restaurants in quiet neighbourhood. INCREDIBLE HOSPITALITY. Thanks to Josie, Alejandro and Luis.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Diane G
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stayed three nights at this peaceful, quaint hotel. The owners were always ready to help in any way. They were authentically kind. If you are looking for luxury, go elsewhere. If you are looking for a comfortable, clean, charming location close to the beach...this is it. The hospitality is incredible. Thank you for everything Josie, Luis and Alejandro!!!!

1  Thank Jennybird22
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I was expecting a lot more from this facility. How disappointed I was when I got there. Its location is great; a stones throw from the Atlantic Ocean. But the hotel itself was not all that great. It was dated and although kept up, I never felt comfortable in my room. The staff was excellent, but its the room that I go there for. I don't recall ever laying on rougher sheets in my life. They literally felt like sandpaper. Needless to say the rest I had wasn't all that restful. The TV in the room seemed to only get Canadian stations. I'm pro Canada, but there is only so much hockey I can take. If the occasion arose for me to spend another weekend on Hollywood Beach, I would not book another room at this hotel.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stayed there 1 night as post cruise accommodation. It was an excellent stay. Superbly warm welcome and informative orientation once we arrived in office. Spacious and clean room. Very convenient location. Steps away from Atlantic ocean. Free parking. Great value. 100% will come back for a longer stay.

1  Thank travelguru-su