All reviews baked muffins hollywood beach courtyard area old florida beautiful beach small hotel beach towels small fridge short stay few steps philip motel cruise proximity beachy housekeeper
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I originally tried booking with Groupon but we spent hours on the phone with them and the pending transaction that we ended up calling the hotel directly and ask if they had a room for us. The front desk told us they’d save a room, and find a way to match what we were paying with Groupon. They worked with us and when we arrived by 9:00am, they gave us the keys, let us rest after our four hour drive. They do have a small issue with parking but the city is working on the streets cutting off spots.

The hotel is walking distance from the beach, the hotel has beach umbrellas and chairs you can use and enjoy. Homemade muffins for breakfast.

Thank you Ocean Inn!! We will come back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Carolina R
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here at Ocean Inn. It's a quaint, safe, and friendly place. The staff was very kind and went above and beyond. Philip really made me feel welcomed and gave great recommendations to make my stay at Hollywood Beach more awesome than what it already was. I would recommend this gem of a hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Olatoya F
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We had a hard time to find a hotel close to the beach at reasonable price as we are not local we don't know the area well, but we were very surprised of location so close to the beach and walking distance to bars and restaurants from Ocean Inn. There are also nice park for biking and a splash pad playground for kids! Its is small hotel with old Florida style( we don't like huge hotels with elevators), friendly stuff, clean and quiet patio area. They also serve breakfast and coffee =)
I wish we knew about that place long ago I highly recommend it

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ViVi C
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Awful experience & a waste of time !!!
We came to check in at 2:40 PM We were given a key and told to wait for the room to be clean. We even paid $10 cash for parking. My family & I decided to go to the beach and just come back at the end of the day (we already had checked in and had a key). We come back to the hotel at 8PM after the beach and we open the door and there is clothing, food, & toys that do not belong us in the room. The front office is closed and we call every number available to no response. Turns out the Generally manager is conveniently “out of the country” and there is no staff on the premises to help any patrons past 5PM so if you have an issue you have to call 911. At last after 1 hour of waiting we get a call from the front desk manager at the sister hotel “Ocean Drive Villa” and get offered a room with a double bed and a sofa bed when we paid for a Deluxe room with two double beds and it smelled. The lack of professional in this establishment is astonishing, we requested a refund immediately and are still waiting to the parking refund. Do not book, it is not worth the money and the headache. Will not be coming back and will not be recommending this spot to anyone!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Veronika A, General Manager at Ocean Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Alondra,
Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Unfortunately one of our guests got confused with the room numbers so please make sure you close the door on the key. Again I am very sorry that it happened. We tried to accommodate you but unfortunately it did not worked out.

Hopefully you will give us another chance on your next trip to Hollywood,

Have a wonderful day,

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is one block from the ocean (you don’t have to cross the street) and less than 10 minutes from all the excitement on the Broadwalk. Rooms were a little rundown but clean, included a fridge and microwave, and the courtyard was super cute! Great staff! I really liked the girl who checked me in, I didn’t catch her name but I know she is from the Ukraine. Bed was soft, but that’s exactly how I like it. For the price, if I’m in the area again, I will definitely choose this hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo