Just spent 5 days at Angelfish Inn and I must say it was an excellent experience. If you are looking for the amenities of a large hotel, this isn't for you. If you like small, quiet, feel like home and comfortable, this is the place. Karin, the Manager was beyond nice, very responsive, answered all my questions before arrival and even drove me to the airport (on the way to her boxing class!) The place is old but very homey. My room was clean and stocked with the essentials. Other than the loud air conditioner it couldn't have been better. Close to the beach, I walked everywhere I needed to go, market on the corner and a nice hot shower. I would highly recommend Angelfish Inn if you're looking for clean, friendly, close to the beach and affordable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angelfish Inn is a cute beachside inn with newly renovated rooms. All rooms have full kitchens, cable t/v, cold a/c and free wifi. Rentals can be daily, weekly or monthly. We welcome all well behaved pets with no security deposits just a small daily fee.We offer on site and street parking Located in the center of Hollywood beach, close to shopping and many restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Angelfish Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelfish Hotel Hollywood
- Angelfish Inn Hollywood, Florida