We have been here twice. Both times was like being at my aunts summer cottage from years gone by. It is a block from the beach, clean and very comfortable. If you are looking for that high priced place on the beach this may not be for you. It you are looking for a good place at a good price you cannot go wrong. Things are informal here. The owner remembered us from our first stay abd just told us you know where things are, enjoy. That was check in. As I said like being at a family cottage you have been going to all your life. There is a kitchen in each room and a gas grill in the court yard. Helps save money on meals and use the leftovers from restaurants.
We had cruised with friends from Denmark and showed them our room. They wished they had stayed here instead of the high priced hotel they were at.
Both times we stayed we paid the extra for a parking spot, only $10. We think it is worth the extra as parking can be difficult at times and you have to pay for street parking anyway.
We hope the big hotel being built near by does not ruin the Hollywood beach area and this hotel. It will not be done for a year so check this out before that time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angelfish Inn is a cute beachside inn with newly renovated rooms. All rooms have full kitchens, cable t/v, cold a/c and free wifi. Rentals can be daily, weekly or monthly. We welcome all well behaved pets with no security deposits just a small daily fee.We offer on site and street parking Located in the center of Hollywood beach, close to shopping and many restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Angelfish Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angelfish Hotel Hollywood
- Angelfish Inn Hollywood, Florida