Ok so my daughter and I just returned from a 6 day stay at the resort. We rented a condo from a private owner and although it was redone to be clean and comfy, there were just too many negatives about the actual resort. First of all, the front desk staff is completely incompetent. They seem as if they could care less about the customers. The first night I asked the front desk for a blanket as our room only had a sheet. They gave me a thin fleece blanket that literally had about 100 cigarette burns on it. It was gross. So then to the smoking issue.... I am not a smoker and don't have a problem if people choose to smoke, but they shouldn't be allowed to do it in a hotel. It was so bad one night that my daughter woke and her hair stunk of stale smoke. I put a towel under the door and nothing helped. I asked the front desk and they said that there was nothing they could do. If they are hotel guests they are not allowed to smoke but if they are renting a private room there is nothing they would do. The elevators are so old that my daughter, a six year old, and I got stuck in one between floors. She was terrified and so was I! Also, it is the nosiest place I have ever stayed. The pool is wonderful, the beach is as well and so is the boardwalk but when we return we will likely go elsewhere. It is a shame because this resort is so old and if taken care of could be luxurious.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, TravelUp and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel Hollywood
- Ramada Hollywood Beach Hotel
- Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort
- Hollywood Ramada
- Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel Florida