Let me start by saying my first review was deleted because I told the truth about how shady this hotel is. It never used to be. Resort fees are out of this world. $10/day resort fee, parking $15-$18 (valet is extremely rude. Get a parking pass from the city. $21 for a week.) $50 a day for incidentals. No breakfast, no view, no newspaper. Stove didn't work, plugs didn't work, we also couldn't get any fresh towels from room service unless we let them in. She was rude and shady. Checking in, out and asking questions, the employees were all very rude. Breakfast used to be free, not any more! No one cared about out complaints or concerns. Like I said we have stayed here before when none of this was a problem. never again. never. High way robbery! don't stay here. you will go broke.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hollywood Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Beach Resort Cruise Port Hotel Hollywood
- Ramada Hollywood Beach Hotel
- Ramada Hollywood Beach Resort
- Hollywood Ramada
- Hollywood Beach Resort Florida