“Great beach location” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #55 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Great beach location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I'm not a fan of kitchenettes in hotel rooms, but that is probably the most negative aspect of this hotel. My room (332) seemed clean as did the bedding. The bathroom is very small and the general decor is tired and worn. However, the location is great, the pool a godsend, and there's a beachfront hotel bar. Friends stayed in room 750 which was bright and airy, had 2 double beds, and the best view.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Korean first
Chelyabinsk, Russia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

At first glance it's a nice and clean room, but roaches and there was a creature thank Got I could only hear but not see, that was gnawing something at night. I would've been terrified but I was too tired after 3 long flights from home so we simply left the room as early as we could in the morning. Would not come again even for one night.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Valerie1844
Blountville, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Reserved this thru Allegiant Air and when we arrived late it was very dark around outside of building. We went to check in and was told to go to another office and as soon as we walked in I knew we where in trouble, nasty office, smelled, dirty worn couch, I asked for a renovated room and was assured I got one, Finally finding where the elevator was we entered a long hallway which smelled bad, musty, like wet carpet that had soured, Upon entering the room my wife looked in the bathroom and I don't think it had been cleaned, dirty floor, hair in the tub, the a/c vent had so much dust, dirt whatever I would be afraid to even breathe, my wife lifted the sheets and something went scurrying under the sheets and I said noway, lets go. Went back to office and told the person working there was no way we would stay in this place, offered no refund. no apologies, not even surprised. Called Courtyard Marriott Ft Lauderdale and got a room and it was 4 stars......I will be contacting ALLEGIANT AIR and recommending this dump be taken off there list...B. Mann, East TN

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Brian M
Nassau, New Providence Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

I spent four nights , the room was clean, refrigerator and stove was clean and in good working order, I was able to purchase groceries and cook. The air condition worked fine . My room was perfect I had a very large one bedroom suite .

Room Tip: The location was perfect on the beach . The room was clean and spacious, with all of the amenities t...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Manager was awesome-location was awesome! Room was awesome! Staff were friendly and helpful! Definitely would stay again! My cousin is still talking about how nice and big the room was. We were able to walk right on the beach as the hotel sits on the boardwalk. Many restaurants, shops and bars all within walking distance. Can't say enough about the location. They also provide beach towels so you don't have to bring your own or buy one.

Room Tip: Book the one bedroom suite- recently remodeled with a modern beach theme! Huge bedrrom with Livingro...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sherry E
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Staff was more then nice always accommodating with a smile! Some were really
Funny too! Right on the beach with shops right under the hotel we never had to rent a car or anything because the location was perfect.

• Stayed May 2014
Hialeah, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I was do to check out today morning, but I checked out Sunday morning due to my horrible experience at this hotel. In my room there were roaches and ants on the kitchen counters, therefore, I didn't purchase any groceries during my stay because I was afraid it would cause more roaches and ants to appear. Also there was a fire at 6:45am, I had to wait for over an hour outside of my room in front of the hotel with a police officer providing wrong information. When I checked in the room temperature was warm instead of cool. I asked a gentleman at the front desk if the air would be cooler and her responded by going to my room and showing me with a magazine that the air was blowing but never told me that it would be cooler. He told me that that's as cool as it got, except it wasn't cool at all. Also down the hall there was a strong odor of marijuana. The ice machine on my floor had no ice either if the days I tried to get ice and the ceding machine took my money. My experience at this hotel was horrible, I will not be coming back nor will I recommend anyone to book here. On the contrary I would much rather tell people to book anywhere but this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014