Sea Downs and the Bougainvillea
US$170
US$293
US$259
  • Beachfront
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$150
US$131
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewshollywood beachcrowded areaone bedroom apartmentpots pansumbrella tablesliving room areafull kitchenquiet endfew stepssmall kitchenclean poolrestaurants and shopsbroad walkpaper towelsocean viewhollywood areabeautiful beach
Reviewed 8 July 2011

We spent three weeks and everything was great, clean, roomy, quiet, people very kind. We have been several times in hollywood and this one is the best of it's kind.
Recommended!

• Stayed: June 2011
3  Thank Mapaulinavet
Reviewed 5 July 2011

I have been going with my husband and family for over 10 years to the Bougainvillea. When life gets stressful, we look for aquiet place to relax and have a great time with the family. thats what the bouganvillea is for us!!! we go with our 9 year old son and enjoy the pool, cross the boardwalk to the beach and love doing things on the boardwalk. One of the main reasons why I like this place so much is that you never hear any rowdy noises like you do in Miami Beach. it has a homey like atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. the only issue that we had was the smoke detectors.....every time we cooked in the apartment and opened the oven door the alarm would sound. but if you really think about it....that means they really work :)

would recommend over and over again. can not wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank madhadr1104
Reviewed 30 June 2011

My family and I have stayed at the Bougainvillea for over 15 years. I call it my home away from home because I always stay in the same apartment all the time...it holds special memories for me. I enjoyed spending the summers there with my son and now I'm enjoying them with my grandson. The staff is very accomodating and POLITE!! The ambiance is excellent...it feels like you're in your own private island, If you want fun and excitement, all you have to do is step on the Strip and walk, skate, or bike-ride all along it. The wonderful shops and restaurants on the Strip will surely entertain you no matter what age you are. Whenever I want to escape from the "jungle", I go to "my" Bougainvillea. Thank you Claudia and Karl for making my family and I feel like we are a part of your family. PS. I love how you have remodeled the rooms...they look AWESOME!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Emy2501
Reviewed 16 June 2011

when we stay at the seadowns we feel like at home, we appreciate the house rules that protect the privacy of their guests, we know that when you have guest that have so many visitors that deprive you from your own fun it is terrible. I also want to make the comment that when we stay at the Seadowns we always have our grandchildren with us and they are very happy to stay there, we love the ocean so close by, we always look forward for our next summer vacation at the Seadowns and as far as I can recall we have been going there for more than ten years. grace, miami fl

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank vacations34438
Reviewed 13 May 2011

My wife and I have stayed at the Sea Downs for over 10 years, it feels like home.
I would recommend it without pause. The owners and staff are extremely professional
and friendly and there property is the nicest, cleanest and quietest on the strip. They
continually upgrade their rooms decor ( paint, new TV's, high-speed internet etc. ) and
all are well stocked efficiency's, bright and airy Florida feel with large picture windows
offering great views.
Located directly on the 3 1/2 mi. broadwalk with the extremely clean beach and ocean
in front of the patio area, it's a show all day long.
The rates are competitive and I've never witnessed any wildness or crime at this site,
a bonus in South Florida.
Simply a wonderful vacation spot !!

Room Tip: Just ask, they're very accomodating.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple