We just had our first stay here and it will not be our last. Unfortunately, it was a quick trip and we were only there for two nights. It is definitely a place where you could stay comfortably for a much longer period of time. We didn't use the kitchen, but I'm inherently nosy and peeked in all the cabinets and drawers to find it beautifully stocked. You could definitely use it for just about anything if you got tired of going out to eat. There is also a full sized fridge/freezer and we saw two grills on the property.
We had a 1 BR apartment (two of us, couple) and the size was just right. The living area was a very decent size with the seating, tv, kitchen and dining table and we never felt on top of each other or crowded. The bedroom was also a good size and the bed was very comfortable. The shower was GREAT. I loved that each room had a ceiling fan, made keeping it cool a lot easier than just depending on an A/C unit. It was also extremely clean, which is always a plus!
I think this would be a great place to have a group trip.
The location is absolutely fantastic. You are right on the beach and it is a beautiful one. There is also a lifeguard stand right there. It is a short walk to the boardwalk, which was really nice. It was great being so close but also not being on the boardwalk itself, it was nice to be able to 'go home' and get away from the crowd and noise. You can either walk on the sidewalks and boardwalk itself, or the beach.
We will definitely be back and for a longer stay; this inn is a great find and we intend to take full advantage of it just as soon as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our one- and two-bedroom suites are fully equipped to be your home away from home! We provide full daily maid service, free wifi, beach chairs, beach towels, gas grills, heated pool, complimentary movies, on-site laundry facilities, beach toys for your children. Forgot your sunscreen, beach umbrella or sand pail? Don't worry -- we are here to help you out! Rest and enjoy that cocktail as the sun sets and the children play in the sand. We have everything else covered. Hit the beach, hit the pool ... Leave the rest to us. Need to print your boarding pass? No problem! Let the office know and you can do it when the manager is there daily! Want to do something different? Ask us and we will help with creative and fun activities for all of you no matter what your preference! We will make every effort to exceed your expectations and make your getaway memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Manta Ray Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manta Ray Hotel Hollywood
- Manta Ray Motel
- Manta Ray Inn Hollywood, Florida