“I like slots and in FL this is my favorite casino”

Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood Casino
Ranked #3 of 64 things to do in Hollywood
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Seminole Hard Rock Casino is the ultimate playground for your Fort Lauderdale vacation. Stay and play or visit this entertainment complex just 10 minutes from the airport. Take a break from the Fort Lauderdale sun. Try your luck at gaming. Relax with a treatment at the European Spa. Take in a concert at Hard Rock Live.
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This casino is always very clean. I play slots and never find cups and cigarette ashes laying around the machines. This is my favorite because it has the most stuff to do if bringing someone who doesn't gamble.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,723)

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We only stayed one night and wish we would have scheduled more time. Everyone we came in contact with was more than accommodating! We will return.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Although the casino was cool. I'm not that much of a gambler, but I did enjoy the outdoor shops and restaurants..

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We went here to see a concert and decided to spend a little time in the casino. What a fun place with very friendly staff. We had dinner after the concert at Piano and the food and entertainment were fantastic! Don't miss the Hard Rock when you're in Hollywood or you'll miss out on a great experience! !

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The food was great and varied and even with our huge party (over 100) service was excellent with few slip-ups (a couple of mis-delivered drinks, quickly sorted out). The menu was set for the group but we were asked if we wanted some of each dish, instead of just served it, so I was able to pass on the meat items and those who ate gluten-free were also catered to.