“Not bad,,,but”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not bad,,,but”
Reviewed 10 April 2012 via mobile

Not a bad spot to stop by for lunch, except had to wait longer than usual for lunch. Otherwise, it was okay,,,the place could use a little cleaning up and lower volume on the music.

Bogota
“Nice place!”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Vero good food, great location, excellent music (bob marley)

Visited April 2012
Miami, Florida, United States
“What a memorable birthday I had here!!!!”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

First time eating here, and not a very good experience. Ordered the shrimp PO boy and fries. Meal comes out with ice cold fries , I promptly sent them back. It took 15 more min. to get a new batch. These were the same old fries re dipped in old grease, to say the least, they where oily. I sent them back and asked to have them removed from my bill. This is where it goes from bad to worst! ALEXIS the manager tells me i have to pay for the complete meal as the fries only cost one dollar, but does not take them off my bill. I told her to remove it and i would be happiy to pay the rest of my bill. She said i have to pay the whole bill or she will call the police. I tell her to call the police . She then comes out and mocks me telling her about the bill In front of all the other customers (about 4). As well as in front of the the entire boardwalk. I asked the waitress for the corrected bill and then I paid , leaving an 18% tip (that was added to the bill already), I would never go back to this place. Even if i where a hostage and hungry. SAVE YOUR MONEY DON'T EAT HERE AND BE DISRESPECTED !!!!!! Alexis you gave horrible customer service!!! And you call yourself a manager !

• Visited April 2012
Rockville, Maryland
“Great lunch on the Broadwalk”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Really couldn't have done better than this on a busy sunny afternoon on Hollywood beach. It was cool and comfortable on the covered porch while still enjoying full view of the action. Service was a touch slow and they only accept cash but i would recommend nevertheless. The menu is varied and everything was nicely done from the salad to crabs to fried foods. We loved the two dollar draft beer too!

1 Thank MN_on_the_road
Nashville, Tennessee
“Tiki Bar on Hollywood Beach”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Friendly and attentive service, they were out of the soft shell crabs today. I'm trying the Lobster Salad on a Salad.