“Average food, great location.”
Review of Vedu's Fish and Burger Shack - CLOSED

Vedu's Fish and Burger Shack
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 4 June 2012

First day we arrived on our trip and this restaurant was right next to our hotel. The food was average, pub food, but the location was great sitting right on the beach , Broadwalk, and people watching. Also, the pitchers of LandShark beer were ice cold and compimented the bar food. Service was good.

2  Thank Beachtraveler1458

Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

For the second year in a row, we returned to Hollywood Beach to go to Vedu for the delicious lobster rolls. The seasonings are spectacular and they give you so much lobster, huge chunks. I also am in love with the sweet potatoe fries with marshmallow dip. Combine that with the back porch feel and ocean view...what could be better?

1  Thank JordanKLH
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Fish and chips and lobster sub are my favorite, they make sure they give you some big chunks in there!

2  Thank Juan P
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We stopped and enjoyed an expensive lobster salad on a hot dog bun. It was good but not that much better than tuna fish or chicken salad. The music (reggae) was pumping pretty loud but I guess that is to be expected for a restaurant right on the boardwalk. I wouldn't go out of my way for it again... but I wouldn't avoid Vedu's either.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Not a bad spot to stop by for lunch, except had to wait longer than usual for lunch. Otherwise, it was okay,,,the place could use a little cleaning up and lower volume on the music.