“Stay away from Luke at this hotel!”

Hollywood Beach Hotels
Ranked #32 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
“Stay away from Luke at this hotel!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2011

I stayed at this hotel in April 2011 while a manager name Luke was working. This man has extremely poor management skills and should not be working with the public especially children. My stay was not bad untill my family and I ran into Luke in the office as he was yelling at I believe another employee. Fifteen minutes of him yelling and even using profanity in front of my children we finally got assistance (not by him) and were able to continue our vacation. Other then this so called manager the staff was very nice especially the woman in the offce but I will say I won't be going back at least as long as Luke works there.

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank Ajbfbibert

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
orlando
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2011

STAY AWAY!!!! this hotel was a total nightmare. When I went to check into my room there was still someone there and having sex no less!!! The room where my friends were going to stay at smelled like an ashtray mixed with musk DISGUSTING!!! This totally ruined my vacation. We were so appauled, so much that we couldn't stay the night and when I asked for a refund the Manager/owner was disrespectful and I never got a refund. I had to dispute the charges with my credit card company. PLEASE STAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!!! Oh and by the way Cheap Hotels.com was of no help!!!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank mcolache

Travellers are raving about these Hollywood hotels

Columbia, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2011

We stayed here for thankfully half a night because it's close to the airport. We were in one of the swan rooms. It was horrible first off it stinks so badly of Dettol Disinfectant. The room was very old and in need of a good clean. The bathroom was Nasty with grime in all the grouting basically you didn't want to touch anything. I watched one of the cleaners go into one room with just a mop, a brush, and a spray bottle, We got the hotel room cheapish through hotels.com so I think they just put us in the crap section because it was nothing like the pic's they have on the web site.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank suzzij
ottawa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2010

We were prepaid for two nights and forfeited the second night. We could have put up with the unmaintained quality of the room for another night but it was the ongoing noise in the building throughout the night that was the determining factor. The only good thing is the central location close to the beach. Don't let the 'free upgrade' phrase get you too excited as it is used frequently and means nothing. There is a $9.95 per day parking charge and free internet in the room which did not work.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple