“The staff is just as great as the location”

Hollywood Beach Hotels
Ranked #39 of 72 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed 26 May 2013

The staff is extremely helpful and they do what it takes to accommodate you. The location was great as well. The room was nice and clean. There are a lot of bars on the boardwalk and also places too eat.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Upgraded to a bedroom at check-in with attendant Natasha due to weather issues (Rm#409) from a $43 Expedia deal for a studio. Natasha was very friendly. Free Wi-fi but an extra $10 charge per day for parking but it does keep you at the hotel. The room was somewhat renovated and included a kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, stove top, dishes and utensils. Towels were brought when requested. Some of the furnishings were damaged (tile flooring and table top in kitchen), but the place is less than a block from Hollywood beach and boardwalk - beautiful beach, bike rentals, good restaurants, reasonable prices.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Booked on Expedia for $53! Upon arrival a very nice lady checked us in and even walked us to our room (409) As we walked into the room it smelled recently cleaned it was super fresh, cool from the A/C and relaxing! Great first impression :) Checking the room towels were fresh, floors and bed sheets were clean and smelled fresh! Note: As a Ramada's front office supervisor I am very picky so it was very up to my standards! The location is great I'm from Miami so Hollywood beach is my favorite but room is very comfortable big closet big fridge small stove toaster microwave coffee maker and big Tv. To be an old property they have the building well kept. My only negative was the A/C was a bit noisy in that room I checked out from room 409 on May 10 management should consider fixing this as it might bother a lot a sensible guest

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Love the place, super cute.

Very clean and affordable. I love this kind of places "Mom and Pop". If you want to experience vintage Florida this is the place to come. They even have a store that sells everything so you never have to leave. That was a plus!

I have read the reviews that this hotel was given and it is a shame the kind of reviews they get. This is not a Marriott or a high end hotel, it is a clean, cute, fun hotel by the beach.

I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

The hotel has a great location. The staff is very nice and helpful. The price is great would definetley recommend for everyone to stay in. Its right by the water and by the pier. The boardwalk has amazing restaurants. Great for both kids ans adults alike.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

I was very skeptical of picking this place based on the reviews but I was sure glad I took the chance. This is your ideal key west style beach hotel. If your going on vacation, all you need is a clean room to sleep in and this did the job. Yes, its a little outdated but it gave you that vacation like feel. The guest services was great from the time we checked in to the time we checked out. We stayed there 3 nights and had no problem. They offer a complimentary continental breakfast from 830am-1030am and also have a store right in the lobby with snacks, drinks, and necessary toiletries. I couldn't ask for a better location since everything was walking distance and glad I did not have to rent a car. I would definitely go back to the swan or any of the Hollywood Beach Hotels with my girlfriend. This was the perfect weekend get-a-way and I could not ask for a better time. Thank you!

Room Tip: Poolside room seems to be quieter since its enclose by trees and the door is not street side.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bobby C
Reviewed 13 April 2013

This was a last minute spring break trip with teenagers so our choices were limited to begin with. We chose this place for the affordability and location. The rooms had everything we needed. Small kitchen, pull out couches, lots of storage. The window air conditioners were more than adequate. The couches and chairs were stained ... Looked like maybe water marks from people sitting on them when they were wet. We had read reviews about unclean sheets and brought our own. We tried the continental breakfast one day but opted to eat in our rooms the rest of the time ... Not impressed. The front desk staff were great, very helpful, accommodating, friendly, etc. We arrived early evening and the grounds were mess. There was a dirty diaper by the side of the pool, garbage cans were overflowing and ash trays were filled to the brim. The next morning when we returned from a walk on the beach everything looked put back together. I guess they clean in the mornings. I would stay here again because it was inexpensive and close to the boardwalk... And only with the kids. I wouldn't come here with another couple or extended family.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family