“very helpful”

Ranked #38 of 69 Hotels in Hollywood
Hialeah Gardens, Florida, USA
“very helpful”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Let's begin with that they don't clean the pool i found two band aids and a lot of hair the pool; only gets cleaned partially once a week , the manager/owner of the hotel is very rude and acts like a hypochondriac over the pool and the surrounding deck. Sadly they also don't speak english and have attitude issues with certain guest. I saw him pop a little kids beach ball and yank a toy out of the same child's mouth. Hopefully, this is helpful

Room Tip: just choose another hotel
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank hidy m

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
FL
Reviewed 22 September 2011

I stayed at this hotel in aug in room 201 with full kitchen in it. This room was more like an apartment, with two beds. I will deffinatly come back to this hotel again. Thank you for having me.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank uiiusa1
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Clean hotel and room. The hotel was nice and swimming pool with sun deck, which was amazing. Overall good hotel.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Tara2348
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Great price for location. It was one second walk to boardwalk....the balcony had great view....the rooms were good not great but clean....overall very nice place to stay !

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Priyakachella
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Kind off,They don't speak English,no house keeper,don't change the towels n sheet,,,,n we found a lacucaracha in the kitchen,,,,horrible .

• Stayed July 2011
3 Thank Gysa

Travellers are raving about these Hollywood hotels

Moncton, Canada
Reviewed 27 April 2011

We had reservation book at this motel 4 months before our travel date to be told on arrival that they didn't have our reeservation. They don't check their computers for advance reservation. Thank god for Book it .com who came to our rescue and found us
another motel to stay at. We have travel to Florida for many years and never had quite an experience like this. The employee at the desk started slapping my paper and ask what is this? I answer my comfirmation #. He said you didn't send me money. I told him my visa is my comfirmation. I would never recommend this motel to anyone.
From New Brunswick, Canada

Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank nicoleshanks95
Front Royal, Virginia
Reviewed 20 April 2011

The manager was excellent. I needed a break and I got one. I was fully refreshed when I left. I came for one night and stayed for 9 nights. I will come back.

Room Tip: Talk with the manager. Don was very heloful.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled solo