“¡Mucho bueno!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The first time around, my wife and I had dinner, attracted by the ambience and the idea of mexican food. I am happy to say everything was just fine! The margaritas were tasty and the food (tacos with guacamole and I do not know how many other nice things). The salsa and the "totopos" were fantastic.
Well, it made us go back a few days later. This time around for drinks and totopos with salsa. The wi-fi connection allowed us to conduct business as if we were at our offices.
In summary, it is worth giving it a third try!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Actually we stumbled into the Orale Mexican by accident looking for a place to have dinner, and we were more than pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed my Chile Verde, the service was excellent, and and it was very nice sipping on a Corona on the Sidewalk of the Hollywood Blvd.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Came here with my family by recommendation and enjoyed the meal completely! Service was great too and everyone is very friendly and accommodating.

And, as everyone has already said, the free parking was much appreciated.
I want to come back SOON and try the tortas and burritos.

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I think the populace go mainly for the drinks, which make the food seem better than it is. Average americanized mexican food, this is mostly referring to the quality of the food. We went once, never again. My stepfather went twice and last time he got food poisoning (last night) from the chicken tacos. Taco Shack is high quality ingredients, taste and portions. Go there instead!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

When in Florida, I have visited this restaurant for several years. We all have favorite and dependable restaurants. Orale is one of mine, that includes any place in the world. Hearty wholesome food that is more than a little sofisticated. Fresh ingredients, good presentation and good service. I could easily recommend this restaurant to anyone anywhere and be confident that I would never be emabarresed by my choice.Add to this live music on the sidewalk dining area. and you have a win, win, choice.