“Website misleading”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hallandale Beach Blvd
Description: Enjoy breakfast and lunch at The Cafe. Breakfast options are a la carte or a deluxe buffet featuring delicious made-to-order omelets. Lunch includes a delightful selection of creative salads and sandwiches that accent the casual and airy setting.
Washington, D.C.
“Website misleading”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I've stayed at the Westin Diplomat a few times and it is a very nice hotel. And I would stay there again in a heartbeat. I've only eaten at The Cafe once and I have mixed opinions about it. While the food was OK, it is rather pricey. But what bothered me most is that the restaurant's web site (www.diplomatresort.com/Cafe) shows that the restaurant has outdoor seating. However, when I arrived at the restaurant, I was told there is no outdoor seating. This was a disappointment. There are other restaurants in this hotel and I will try them next time, but I will pass on revisiting The Cafe again.

• Visited February 2014

“excellent”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

we had for lunch the salmon with mustard. the staff was very friendly and attentive. We got a generous portions with nice presentation and an excellent taste for the food.

• Visited February 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great breakfast buffet!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We enjoyed the breakfast buffet, which offered a wide array of meats, eggs, omelets, breads, cereals, waffles, pancakes, fruits, cheeses, salmon....no matter what we wanted, they had it. Everything was fresh and delicious!

Visited February 2014
Toronto
“Gluten Free, worry free”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

The staff were very attentive to my dietary needs and made good suggestions for food items that could be prepared with no risk of cross-contamiination. I enjoyed a delicious seafood salad with no problems whatsoever.

Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast beach break.”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Well done ! Beach resort relaxed while elegant. Good menu selections, quiet setting even during the Holiday rush. Family or friends.