This is a small Motel seconds from Hollywood beach. Its not the Ritz but then the price reflects that. $120 for 2 rooms! Beds Comfy, Showers clean and Hot, Toilet spotless! Air Con worked well although a bit noisy. Bruce was very helpful and informative about where to eat and directions for the next day down to Miami. We were a family of 5 and we would stay again.
Thanks this was the last night of our Holiday and it finished well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from beautiful Hollywood Beach, our location could not be more perfect. Take in spectacular sunrises, where the sun meets the sea. Enjoy strolling along the Hollywood Boardwalk, taking in miles of gorgeous sandy beaches, outdoor cafes and restaurants, and local shops. Whether walking, biking, jogging, we are a tropical paradise. Just sit back by the courtyard and enjoy the live music on the boardwalk or take a 20 foot stroll to the Margaritaville Lone Palm Tiki Bar. We are located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami International Airports. Minutes from the dog track, horse racing, casino, night clubs, golf, tennis, fishing, jet skiing, snorkeling and scuba diving are all nearby! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your St Maurice Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Maurice Hotel Hollywood
- St Maurice Beach Inn Hollywood, Florida