I was alittle wary of this place because of the reviews. I picked it for the price and for the location the price is great. you can tell its a mom and pop operation running on a really low budget. Because of this I overlooked a few things. Things not really happy with. They don't clean the rooms or give you new towels each day. I was there for three days and had to go to the office and get my own towels. If you are not going to clean my room each day, give me a discount for staying more than one day. They could spend more time on things around the place that don't cost a lot of money like a really good "Spring Cleaning" of the rooms. All and all you get what you pay for and if you want cheap and on the beach, its a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from beautiful Hollywood Beach, our location could not be more perfect. Take in spectacular sunrises, where the sun meets the sea. Enjoy strolling along the Hollywood Boardwalk, taking in miles of gorgeous sandy beaches, outdoor cafes and restaurants, and local shops. Whether walking, biking, jogging, we are a tropical paradise. Just sit back by the courtyard and enjoy the live music on the boardwalk or take a 20 foot stroll to the Margaritaville Lone Palm Tiki Bar. We are located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami International Airports. Minutes from the dog track, horse racing, casino, night clubs, golf, tennis, fishing, jet skiing, snorkeling and scuba diving are all nearby! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your St Maurice Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Maurice Hotel Hollywood
- St Maurice Beach Inn Hollywood, Florida