This was the most disgusting place I have ever seen and stayed in, in my entire life. The place misguided us. They said a queen size bed and it was a full size in our room. We requested to change for a queenside bed or a double bed and their response was they are booked. The next day a couple moves right in front of us with two beds. Knowingly we address how uncomfortable we were. The towels smell like they didn't let them dry completely and they stunk. The blinds and curtains were all broken and crusty. I was so skeeved out with the bedding. The floor to the room and shower were dirty. I had to take a shower with my flip flops. The whole time I was there I didn't walk barefooted. The walls are so thin you could here the person in the next room snooring. NEVER AGAIN. DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!! NYC, NY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from beautiful Hollywood Beach, our location could not be more perfect. Take in spectacular sunrises, where the sun meets the sea. Enjoy strolling along the Hollywood Boardwalk, taking in miles of gorgeous sandy beaches, outdoor cafes and restaurants, and local shops. Whether walking, biking, jogging, we are a tropical paradise. Just sit back by the courtyard and enjoy the live music on the boardwalk or take a 20 foot stroll to the Margaritaville Lone Palm Tiki Bar. We are located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami International Airports. Minutes from the dog track, horse racing, casino, night clubs, golf, tennis, fishing, jet skiing, snorkeling and scuba diving are all nearby! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your St Maurice Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Maurice Hotel Hollywood
- St Maurice Beach Inn Hollywood, Florida