WE STAYED FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND AND IT WAS FABULOUS! We cooked out ON the beach... Well as close as you can get with out living on the sand! They treated us like actual humans instead of just some ppl taking our money! The price was right, the people were great, location (like I said) was fabulous, the room was clean and had a "home like" feel to it! If you EVER go to Hollywood beach...stay at St. Maurice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from beautiful Hollywood Beach, our location could not be more perfect. Take in spectacular sunrises, where the sun meets the sea. Enjoy strolling along the Hollywood Boardwalk, taking in miles of gorgeous sandy beaches, outdoor cafes and restaurants, and local shops. Whether walking, biking, jogging, we are a tropical paradise. Just sit back by the courtyard and enjoy the live music on the boardwalk or take a 20 foot stroll to the Margaritaville Lone Palm Tiki Bar. We are located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami International Airports. Minutes from the dog track, horse racing, casino, night clubs, golf, tennis, fishing, jet skiing, snorkeling and scuba diving are all nearby! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your St Maurice Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Maurice Hotel Hollywood
- St Maurice Beach Inn Hollywood, Florida