This place was the worst as far as rooms and customer service.There were crackheads and drug dealers living there on a permanent basis. Im pretty sure The couple Bruce and Tina(i think) who run the place are daily coke users they are very rude AFTER they get your money. The location is ok if you don't mind being behind another building! The place had stains on the couch holes in the wall and a smell that would not go away. The windows pour when it rains and they wont even acknowledge the issues. This place had spiders running around even on the bed! I was desperate so I had to stay that night but everyone should stay away from this dump!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steps from beautiful Hollywood Beach, our location could not be more perfect. Take in spectacular sunrises, where the sun meets the sea. Enjoy strolling along the Hollywood Boardwalk, taking in miles of gorgeous sandy beaches, outdoor cafes and restaurants, and local shops. Whether walking, biking, jogging, we are a tropical paradise. Just sit back by the courtyard and enjoy the live music on the boardwalk or take a 20 foot stroll to the Margaritaville Lone Palm Tiki Bar. We are located between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami International Airports. Minutes from the dog track, horse racing, casino, night clubs, golf, tennis, fishing, jet skiing, snorkeling and scuba diving are all nearby! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your St Maurice Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Maurice Hotel Hollywood
- St Maurice Beach Inn Hollywood, Florida