We usually stay in the Sunny Isles area of Florida, but due to inflated prices we decided to try the Hollywood area. After seriously considering the Westin we decided, due to price and amenities to stay at the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza. We're so glad we did! On the day of arrival, we arrived early. We were told the room wasn't ready. No worries, as we were hungry and decided to go to lunch. When we came back, Sondra checked us in and was very friendly. We arrived to a lovely view of the intracoastal waterway. Our room was spacious and very clean. We had a mini refrigerator and microwave, which was so nice. The shampoos, lotions, etc., was spa quality! The bed was comfortable and so refreshing after a long drive. A safe was in the room for our wallets, etc. Housekeeping was wonderful and very efficient. Please don't forget to tip these wonderful people who keep our rooms clean! We self parked and loved that the parking was within a short walk to the hotel. Valet is also very nice and just $2. more a day. The pool area was beautiful and large. A nice tiki bar was also located in the pool area with food as well. We brought our bikes and biked everywhere. Just over the bridge is a Walmart for groceries and a wonderful Cuban restaurant, Padrino's. Due to a long drive we decided to check out a day early, as much as we hated it, and again Sondra helped us to do so and was very accommodating. Tana, hotel manager, was very nice and so helpful. She does a wonderful job running a beautiful hotel in a lovely area of Florida. We hope to come back to Florida in Feburary and would absolutely stay at the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza again! Thank you Tana and staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reserve a welcoming stay at the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort, one of the premier Fort Lauderdale hotels. Our ideal location among Hollywood, Florida hotels situates us conveniently between luminous beachfronts and stellar Ft. Lauderdale attractions like Gulfstream Park and Miami Dolphin Stadium. Experience lodging that befits the stunning surroundings. Utilize our state-of-the-art fitness center, taste South Florida hotel cuisine at Elements Bistro or sip a cool cocktail from Lava Tiki Bar & Grille. After a spectacular day of fun in the sun, retire to our richly-appointed guestrooms at one of the leading hotels in Hollywood, FL. Don t miss a gorgeous sunset from your balcony, and take advantage of amenities including complimentary high-speed Internet access, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave and free premium cable. Upgrade to one of our three elegant suites and enjoy the comfort of a private bedroom and the refreshing feel of modern design. Plan your South Florida travel around a luxurious stay at one of the newest Florida vacation resorts. Discover chic, yet affordable waterfront lodging with one of our Hollywood, Florida vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Florida