DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach
US$223
Marriott Hotels
US$111
US$85
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$116
Riptide Hotel(Hollywood)
US$150
US$134
  • Beachfront
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$99
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$108
TripAdvisor
US$290
US$312
US$293
US$259
3,031 results
All reviewsfront deskpool areahollywood beachwater taxiintercoastal waterwaytrolley stopself parkingthe inter coastalgreat poolcorner roomaventura mallbeach accesshotel restaurantfridge and microwaveper daypalm treesfort lauderdale
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We stayed here after our western Caribean cruise. It was amazing! The pool is the warmest I gave ever swam in. The bedrooms are huge! Can't recommended this more highly.

We didn't eat at the restaurant but many did, we ate at the little bar by the pool, portions size are huge! Right by the river, wonderful views. Reception staff were very helpful, good free wifi too. Also free facility for printing all offered free.

We will certainly be back if ever lucky enough to cruise that way again.

5 star hotel, certainly worth what we paid............."........................

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frost3
Mike L, Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Dear Frost3,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share this review.
We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your vacation with us and look forward to seeing you in the near future. Thank you again for your time!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed for three nights at this hotel while attending a work convention at the Westin Diplomat. Room rates were much lower and it was just a couple of blocks away. However it seems to be a residential area and there are not many shops and restaurants within walking distance. I would suggest to rent a vehicle so you can easily go to the casino or mall area which is 10 minutes away. It was always an issue to find transportation, and I left under the impression that concierge have some kind of monkey business with taxis. The day of my check out I asked the front desk to call me a taxi, and I was sent to concierge. After waiting for over 15 minutes, the concierge ( Jeff ) was a bit aggravated when I decided to leave in a taxi that had just pulled to drop someone else. He said that was not my taxi and asked me to wait for the one he had called.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Bearchicagofan

Dear Bearchicagofan,

Thank you for choosing to our hotel for your business accommodations.
We are sorry to hear of the inconvenience with transportation during your stay. Please be aware that our concierge reserve taxi cabs upon request from our guests and allocate them according to who put in their request first. We will certainly discuss your feedback with our concierge to ensure this miscommunication does not occur in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have booked this hotel for February but after reading the reviews I'm unsure if I actually want to stay here. It's a 4 star hotel I expected better reviews , I guess this is something I should've done before booking the hotel .

• Stayed: January 2014
Mike L, Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear sfernandez1,

Thank you for posting your concern on Tripadvisor.
We are happy to address any questions you may have to ensure you enjoy your stay with us. Please feel free to email us directly at sales@cphollywoodbeach.com to discuss this further.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Management

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I chose this hotel because a conference across the street and the rooms are surprisingly nice for a Crowne plaza. Nice aroma when you enter room. Pool is right on Intercoastal which is really cool. Pool bar there too.
A few major drawbacks for me, no room service until the restaurant opens, at 6:30 am. That is also the same time you can get coffee in the lobby. Either have the coffee available in the lobby for free or room service open for people who need to get up and go, not wait til 6:30 am.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear travelor146,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your business accommodations.
We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback regarding coffee availability before 6:30am will be discussed with our Food and Beverage team for review. Please keep in mind every room includes a coffee maker as well as gourmet coffee beans for your convenience. Thank you for your time and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

The staff in the club lounge were exceptional !!! The Club Supervisor was so helpful and accommodating to meeting all of our needs. The evening staff were very attentive and took care of our every need.
The bed was very comfortable and the room was beautifully furnished.We had a wonderful view from our room.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel if you are going to Hollywood beach FL for it's staff and for the excellent location right in the heart of the action.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mattmatttx

Dear mattmatttx,

Thank you for sharing this great review with us. We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your vacation with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!