Nice rooms, nice service, well located with a great view. Prices are reasonable compared to other close by hotels. Not as flashy as the Westin Diplomat. We paid $129 + tax. Entrance is a bit tricky.
On the intercostal and easily accessible from I-95 highway coming either from Miami Airport or Fort Lauderdale. You can walk around the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reserve a welcoming stay at the Doubletree Resort Hollywood Beach, one of the premier Fort Lauderdale hotels. Our ideal location among Hollywood, Florida hotels situates us conveniently between luminous beachfronts and stellar Ft. Lauderdale attractions like Gulfstream Park and Miami Dolphin Stadium. Experience lodging that befits the stunning surroundings. Utilize our state-of-the-art fitness center, taste South Florida hotel cuisine at Port South Bar & Grille or sip a cool cocktail from Lava Tiki Bar & Grille. After a spectacular day of fun in the sun, retire to our richly-appointed guestrooms at one of the leading hotels in Hollywood, FL. Don t miss a gorgeous sunset from your balcony, and take advantage of amenities including complimentary high-speed Internet access, in-room safe, refrigerator, microwave and free premium cable. Plan your South Florida travel around a luxurious stay at one of the newest Florida vacation resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Hollywood Crowne Plaza
- DoubleTree Resort By Hilton Hollywood Beach Florida