3,327 results
All reviews pool area hollywood beach water taxi intercoastal waterway self parking trolley stop corner room the inter coastal great pool aventura mall beach access ocean drive fridge and microwave hotel restaurant per day fort lauderdale palm trees
Reviewed 5 September 2018

I primarily booked this hotel because it was close to Hard Rock Stadium and we were attending a concert there. The hotel decor is updated and nice. However, there was construction going on the outside and side of the hotel which didn't appeal to the eye. The staff was very friendly and helpful and overall we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Thank you for reviewing the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach. We are glad our location was perfect for you and your friends to attend the concert and that you were impressed with our friendly associates. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we can’t wait to welcome you all back soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and son visited this hotel the 3rd week of August. As my title says, we were disappointed.
There was no mention prior to booking about the MAJOR construction going on next door and in front of the hotel. I know they can’t control that, but they absolutely could have informed guests prior to booking.

Hotel grounds, lobby and pool were very nice. The person at front desk could have been more friendly upon arrival. I did not receive my Hilton Gold upgrade.
Anyway... our first room was dirty. Dirty floor, bathroom, walls, chair. They gave us another room which was cleaner but still dirty.
Had to ask twice for late checkout and got 2 different answers.

On a positive note, Cynthia at the front desk was very helpful. And Joe and Ricardo at the bell and desk were great.

Not sure if we would return.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
00gc, Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Jcaro2881,

Thank you for staying with us and for reviewing your experience. It’s nice to know that you were pleased with the hotel grounds, lobby, and pool, as well as the service provided by our terrific staff. However, we are sorry for the cleanliness issues with your room and that the construction going on nearby detracted from your experience. We encourage you to try us again as we are confident you will enjoy a much better stay.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

First the good: We were giving an upgrade upon check in. The pool is awesome. There was plenty of room and chairs. It was not hard to find a seat. Jackie at the restaurant is awesome. I would highly recommend anyone who goes to the restaurant to ask for her area. She is the best. All the staff that we encountered was friendly. Now for the bad: When we went to our room, we noticed that it was already occupied. There was clothes and other items everywhere. We went back down to the front desk and I told them that the room was already occupied. They were very surprised. They asked was there just a bag or was items everywhere. I told them that there was bags and items everywhere. They were still very surprised that it was occupied. They gave us another room. This room was an adjoining room. I was shocked upon arrival that the adjoining room door would not lock. Instead of repairing the lock, they have placed a door block. This allows the door to be opened about an inch (as you can see in the photo). This means that whoever, is in the next room can open their adjoining door and peek in on the people (us) in the next room. This is highly unsafe. I have stayed in hotels and motels across the world and I have never been given someone else’s room or had a room where the adjoining room door would not lock. Also, as you can see from the photos, the room was not cleaned properly. There was hair and dried nasal mucus(boogers) on the bathroom wall. I have posted a picture of both the hair and the boogers. Also, make sure you check your bill upon check out. I was overcharged $105.00. They refunded it only after I brought it to their attention. I can say that I am disappointed with Hilton.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Roger1801,

Thank you for being our guest and for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words about Jackie, and we are so pleased that you were happy with the great service she provided. We are also glad that you were happy with our friendly staff and that you enjoyed our beautiful pool. We hope that you will accept our apologies for the problems with your accommodations and for the inconvenience of changing rooms. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We are also sorry for the billing issue, but we are glad that the problem was resolved promptly. We hope you will consider a return visit as we would welcome the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

This hotel has the friendliest staff and spacious comfortable rooms. The pool area is big and very relaxing. We are repeat guests with more than 10years visiting. It is conveniently located near the beach and restuarants.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for making the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach your home away from home. It’s a pleasure to know we were able to provide you both with a great stay once again and that you could take advantage of our amazing pool. We appreciate your nice comments about our location as well as staff and hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit the area.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

My wife and I chose this hotel while visiting family in the area and couldn't have been more happy about it. From the time we checked in until we were heading out, the team was amazing. Ricardo helped us w/ our bags, finding restaurants, places to go, and everything we needed. Ricardo is the ultimate concierge! Gisele in housekeeping was the sweetest. Josephine from the front desk, the young lady who worked a turnaround shift our first day and of course the 3rd shift people because thats usually when we came back to the hotel and had 50 million questions. The whole staff was great, the restaurant (especially breakfast) was awesome. Possibly the best view you can ever have at a pool. I promise the pool itself is plenty reason to stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for making the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach a part of your travel plans. We are glad our location was perfect for your needs and that you were impressed with the quality of service provided by our staff. Your compliments will surely be shared with Ricardo, Gisele, and Josephine. We appreciate your business and hope you will be back to see us on your next trip to the area.