3,336 results
All reviews pool area hollywood beach water taxi intercoastal waterway self parking trolley stop corner room the inter coastal great pool aventura mall beach access ocean drive fridge and microwave hotel restaurant per day fort lauderdale palm trees
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I booked a two balcony room which on the Internet shows beautiful views of the intracoastal .....my view from room 534 was located above a very large construction site and the other balcony offered a view of the very busy street below
When I complained I was told there were no other rooms available which I understand but they offered no compensation for the fact that I paid extra for a room with a nice view and got a horrible one instead
The noise from the construction was awful as well
I would never recommend this hotel ! The only nice thing I can say is the staff (not the manager) were very friendly. They did give me a voucher for 2 free drinks

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Lenore D
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lenore,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns. Please accept our apologies for the frustration and inconveniences you encountered regarding your room and the noise. It is important that each of our guests have a comfortable and stress-free stay and it seems this was not your experience. We are sorry we did not live up to your expectations nor our standards during your time here, and know that we will be sharing your comments with our team to ensure improvements going forward. We'd love to welcome you back for another opportunity to better serve you the next time your travels bring you this way.

Sanar Unal

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first stay with any double tree hotel and they have provided amazing service my whole trip. From the moment I arrive the entire staff is very accommodating and eager to please.

From the moment my bag was unloaded from my vehicle by Joe, you can definitely tell you are going to enjoy your stay. Joe, is true professional and gentleman to boot. I enjoy conversing with Joe throughout my stay and utilizing Joe’s services here at the resort, he is very helpful and accommodating.I

At the front desk, I am delighted to be welcomed every morning by Barbara and max who always goes above and beyond to accommodate my stay and is very welcoming and professional. I enjoy their warm smile and eagerness to please.

Stop by and have one or 12 drinks served by the best bartenders in south Florida, evelynn, frank, John, and kalford.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jordan D
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Jordan, thank you for your glorious comments regarding your stay at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach. We strive to provide our guests outstanding hospitality, and your compliments serve as encouragement to all of us. We will definitely share your praises with the associates you mentioned. It was a pleasure serving you, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I decided to make a switch to this hotel last minute and I want to start by saying we made the best decision ever!! I can not praise the staff here enough. Being a manager in the hotel industry, I can say that I could only pray for a staff as amazing as these ladies & gentlemen! Everyone we encountered was extremely pleasant & genuine. They made us forget about the fact that we were surrounded by construction. Every single moment of our stay was enjoyable thanks to them! The rooms were nice, bright, spacious, and very clean. We were given adjoining rooms with my in laws which made our stay even better! The pool was huge and not too deep which made it really nice to just hang out in (especially with an infant) and it was right next to the waterway which was awesome!! The tiki bar was convenient, the drinks were delicious and it was nice when the bartender would come around to us periodically instead of us having to go to the bar each time. Breakfast was phenomenal every morning, lots to choose from! We had dinner one night that was great too. Though it was $25 per day, it was nice having the valet parking. The guys were super quick to get our vehicle ready for us and were always so nice. The one guy even mastered my stroller and would take care of folding it and putting it in the car each time! Lol. This place should get 10 stars if it were up to me. Kudos to your entire staff. You all went above and beyond for your guests and you deserve much more than I’m able to give. If you’re decided between hotels while in this area, please take my word for it and go with this one!! Can’t wait to go back one day :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your fantastic review of DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach. Your feedback absolutely made our day! We are dedicated to providing our guests with an exceptional stay, and we are happy that our courteous associates met all your expectations. It was a pleasure having here, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another outstanding experience.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

The staff was very accommodating and helpful. They shared things we needed to know. The hotel smelled good as you walked in. It gave the calmness needed after traveling. The hotel has great views as well! Right on an intercoastal waterway.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
00gc, General Manager at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Machina, thank you for the nice review of the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach. We are glad you were impressed with our knowledgeable associates and that you liked our location. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we can’t wait to welcome you both back for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This has been my 6th or 7th stay at this particular Doubletree hotel and I must say, the staff here is one of the main reasons I continue to frequent this hotel located in Hollywood Beach, FL.

From the moment I arrive the entire staff is very accommodating and eager to please. Since I have visited this hotel often over the past 2 years, most of the staff knows my first and last name.

From the moment my bag are unloaded from my vehicle by Joe, you can definitely tell you are going to enjoy your stay. Joe, is true professional and gentleman to boot. I enjoy conversing with Joe throughout my stay and utilizing Joe’s services here at the resort, he is very helpful and accommodating. Thanks again, Joe! See you in a few weeks my friend.

The valet crew is superb and provides top notch service. Dial 101 from your room and without car will be waiting for you out front of the hotel before you make it down the elevator. Juli, Danic, Ali, Tomas and my favorite, Camila with treat your car and belongings with respect and will not disturb any items you have left in your vehicle. They provide 24 hour service and you are always greeted with a warm ‘welcome back’ by this friendly staff. Wish I could get this same treatment at outher hotels it you know what they say, ‘good help is hard to find’!

At the front desk, I am delighted to be welcomed every morning by Miss. Barbara who always goes above and beyond to accommodate my stay. She calls me Mr. Dulina and is very welcoming and professional. I enjoy her warm smile and eagerness to please. Thanks for the cookies Miss Barbara! ;)

Do yourself a favor and plan your next business or pleasure trip at this hotel. You will absolutely love the view from the pool.

Stop by and have one or 10 drink served by the best bartender in south Florida, Frank. Tell him Ryan sent ya!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Ryan, thank you for making the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hollywood Beach your home away from home. We are delighted to know we were able to provide you with an amazing stay once again and that our staff made for a memorable experience. We will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team and can’t wait to welcome you back soon.