We stayed in a number of Hampton Inns during our January trip to Fla. and this is one of the older properties. We are probably spoiled by staying at the newer ones. This one was certainly adequate, same Hampton friendly staff, just looked a little tired. Our sheets looked thin and a bit worn and the shower stall was showing its age. The room was clean and the bed was comfy (except for the thick comforters that are standard at all Hampton Inns). Breakfast was similar as other Hampton Inns, but not quite as large an area or as plentiful selections. We had a car so we checked out the Hard Rock casino which was not too far of a drive from the hotel. Would probably not stay at this Hampton Inn again because there are better ones.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Airport Hotel Hollywood
- Hampton Inn And Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Airport
- Hampton Inn Ft Lauderdale Airport
- Hampton Inn Hollywood
- Hollywood Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port Hollywood, Florida