My family ( all 18-20 people ) fly down from Chicago and stay here before our cruise every 2 years. The last 2x we have been here have been a huge mistake. The rooms are barely clean, the pull out couches are ALWAYS broken or disgustingly dirty and the rooms always hot! The staff is as friendly as they can be ( given what they have to work with ). Surprisingly, the lobby has improved. Invest some money in your hotel rooms, where it matters. I don't want to lay my head down ( when I am exhausted from flight delays ) only to discover no pillows, blankets and broken beds. It will take at least an hour before you get any pillows (i.e. Not enough help.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Airport Hotel Hollywood
- Hampton Inn Ft Lauderdale Airport
- Hampton Inn Hollywood
- Hollywood Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port Hollywood, Florida