My friend reserved a two bedroom suite for the evening. The king suite was right next door to the double queen and both rooms were beautiful! We were impressed! The rooms were super clean, stocked with all necessities, and quite trendy as well. Both me and my friend work in hotels and are very picky about the cleanliness of the room. A+
All evening, there was security at the lobby level where the elevators rise to guest rooms. I was very happy security was there, but it was a really nice touch to be greeted by such happy faces all night made us feel special! They also helped direct us to the many beautiful places inside.
Our only complaint took place in the casino as we were playing blackjack. The manager of this particular set of tables could not have wanted us to leave faster! We still had twenty minutes to play according to their operation hours, but by this point he had already told us to leave 3 times. I could understand if it was 5 minutes to close but he would not stop asking until we left. And no, we were not drunk, loud, and out of hand! Wise guy...
Clearly, our complaint at the blackjack table was not enough to taint our stay, everything was superb! Wish we would have had time to spend in the lovely pools! Thanks everyone..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. As South Florida’s premier entertainment destination, Seminole Hard Rock hosts top-name acts at its 5,500–seat Hard Rock Live concert arena and offers more than 100 table games, 2,000 of the most popular slots and a stand-alone poker room. Fine dining options include Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, the resort’s signature steakhouse, and Kuro, a luxe and socially vibrant restaurant offering new-style Japanese cuisine. The resort also features contemporary and casual eateries, including Blue Plate, the hotel’s 24-hour, diner-inspired restaurant; Constant Grind, a gourmet coffee and pastry shop; and the ever-famous Hard Rock Cafe - Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 155 globally recognized rock ‘n’ roll restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Florida