This was my first time staying here, I will start with the good. The rooms are a good size, my friend upgraded to the suite and it was amazing, the bathroom alone was worth it. (at least for us ladies!) Lot's of food options and shopping which was perfect because of course I forgot my swimsuit. The location is not ideal we were on the 4th floor so the view was the pool and the freeway eh..
Speaking of the pool, they have one slide which kept the kids busy all day it was not crowed so there was plenty of space but if the chairs were full that pool would get crowded quickly.
Food- the food at the hotel was good except for the steakhouse I was extremely disappointed for price my dish was ok at best. I had the short-ribs that were good, except the menu said root vegetable and polenta- sounds great right. Well no, I got a runny sauce with 3 small hard cubes of polenta I could not even eat, a few small square peices of carrots and some tiny brussel sprouts leaf...BLAH :( Next time I will go for the steak, even thought I could buy whole cow for the prices.
The staff was very helpful at the front desk and everywhere else. Now for the bad I know there is a casino so smoke is expected the rooms were non-smoking but they still reeked with the smoke stench I don't know if they used to be smoking rooms or the air ducts are not separated.
If you are allergic to smoke you will not be able to stay in the hotel.
Overall a good time, but it was more a places for the adults and not a family trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida, located minutes from Fort Lauderdale’s world-famous beach, features a AAA Four Diamond resort with 469 luxury rooms and suites, award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife, a lagoon-style pool and Beach Club, a Hard Rock-inspired spa, and premium meeting and convention space. As South Florida’s premier entertainment destination, Seminole Hard Rock hosts top-name acts at its 5,500–seat Hard Rock Live concert arena and offers more than 100 table games, 2,000 of the most popular slots and a stand-alone poker room. Fine dining options include Council Oak Steaks & Seafood, the resort’s signature steakhouse, and Kuro, a luxe and socially vibrant restaurant offering new-style Japanese cuisine. The resort also features contemporary and casual eateries, including Blue Plate, the hotel’s 24-hour, diner-inspired restaurant; Constant Grind, a gourmet coffee and pastry shop; and the ever-famous Hard Rock Cafe - Hollywood, part of Hard Rock’s 155 globally recognized rock ‘n’ roll restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Hollywood
- Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
- The Hard Rock Hotel Casino Hollywood
- Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Fl
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood Florida