Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood
US$85
Hollywood Beachside Boutique Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$117
Hampton.com
US$237
US$196
  • Pool
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$133
Riptide Hotel(Hollywood)
US$158
US$134
  • Beachfront
Hollywood Beach Suite and Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$99
US$293
US$259
  • Beachfront
2,638 results
All reviewsblue platecouncil oakfood courtslot machineshotel and casinotable gamesgreat casinopoker roompool viewnorth towerroom keygreat poolsouth floridavalet parkinglive musicfort lauderdalegambling
Reviewed 3 November 2010

We, my husband and another couple travelled to this hotel for a quick getaway during the Fort Lauderdale boat show at the end of October, 2010. There were so many places closer to the show that we could have stayed at but wanted to stay here because we had stayed at the Hard Rock in Orlando and LOVED it, go there, not here! We prepaid our rooms, two King Bed rooms as both our husbands are well over 6 ft tall and we just don't fit in Queens! When we arrived the Hard Rock sign was torn apart and there was construction everywhere making it difficult to ascertain where to enter. At the counter the gal that helped us out was perplexed when I corrected her that we had KING bed rooms. She meekly said, "just a minute" and disappeared for a good ten minutes. Only to come back with our confirmation papers and highlighted the area that indicates "special requests such as ski racks or roll away beds" may not be available on day of check in. Good thing I wasn't looking for a ski rack. I pointd out to her that we already paid for our King bed rooms and she blankly statet that they don't have any left. I requested the manager, out comes RAUL. So, I says to the guy," Raul, we already bought and paid for a room with a KING bed, its not a special request" He proceeded to tell me that they are on a first come first serve basis, that they are not reserved. Rude Raul refused to help us in any way. We were only there for a couple of short days, so we decided to grin and bear, albeit sleep in separate beds from our spouse...nice eh? The second night we were there we were looking for some entertainment, the concierge suggested the "Dueling Pianos" bar, which would be way cool...two pianists duelling it out, I've always heard that is supposed to be great! So, we cancelled our plans to head towards to the beach so that we could stay and enjoy our resort. We get to the duelling pianos bar, ladies in free, guys $10 each, whatever...that should have been our clue! We go in and there wasn't a soul over 21yrs and 11 months and the duelling pianos were all roped off in a dark section of the bar. I asked when they started, "oh, no not on tonight!" Great, we go to leave, literally, 2.5 mins after entering. The gals at the door refused our money back,,and understand this is all purely principle at this point. She points in to the bar and tells us to speak to the manager, we find a security guy, ask him if he is the manager, he says no and points us toward a fellow that certainly dressed the part, we asked him and he said no he was security..to go ask the other fellow (the one that was actually dressed like security.) Needless to say, we simply left, disgusted, dismayed and angry. The best part of the whole hotel was the gal that served the coffee in the coffee shop, perhaps RAUL should take a lesson or two from her. Until this resort learns how to hire people and puts processes in place to ensure that paying customers are looked after it is not worth your time. PLUS, its in the ghetto part of town, head down towards the pier off Los Olas....waaaaay better! I will never stay at another Hard Rock, ever!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
6  Thank travelgalMM
Reviewed 20 September 2010

I took my daughter to the Adam Lambert concert. We arrived at 2:45pm and were told our room was not ready yet. They told us to walk around and they would call us when it was ready. With our luggage in tow we wandered around for a while then went to sit at the pool. We met a lady who had arrived at 1:30 and her room was ready immediately. Check-in starts at 4pm (which is late). So at 5 minutes after 4 I went to check in and my room was finally ready. The concert started at 7pm and we had to eat something so this only gave us 30minutes at the fabulous pool. Checkout the next day is at 11am so there is little time to do anything in the AM either. For $176 a night I wish I could have enjoyed the facilities a little more. Keep in mind at 6pm the cleaning ladies were still cleaning? rooms. They were already there at 9 am when we went to breakfast. You know, even the Holiday Inn can have rooms ready by 1pm. Other than that we had a great time at the concert. The beds and linens were to die for. I might take my husband back for our Anniversary. It would be nice to play in the casino a little. Maybe I will request an early check-in. Knowing that hotel I bet you have to pay extra for that too.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank SRL4803
Reviewed 7 September 2010

We live locally but stayed for 3 nights last week and enjoyed our get away to relax and gamble.

Thank God the beds are so comfy because it rained our entire trip! However that's Florida in the summer. It is what it is here.

Our room was modern, very clean, and comfortable. With the turndown service and the Sunday morning paper delivery, you feel very pampered. I like the way they add the small touches to everything in your room to make them different than just any regular hotel. We checked out one of Pool view suites while we were there and NEXT trip we are "moving on up". We just had a standard room this trip. But it was a very nice room and maid service twice a day is refreshing when you go in and out to shop, dine or gamble.
Security is tight; you are safe as you can be staying in this hotel.

If you have a player’s card, parking is $12.00 a day (for 24 hours) no matter how much you come and go. Without the card it's $30.00 a day. Get a card!

No fridge to use in your room, it's one of those weighted mini bars like Vegas, there is a coffee bar (Constant Grind) by the North tower (across from The Blue Plate) for coffee, drinks and bakery style snacks.

If you call the front desk and request anything, you can be sure there will be someone at your door pronto.

Don't miss out on the Council Oak Brunch on Sunday. (Make a Reservation) They just added Sushi to an already unbelievably extensive array of dishes.

I just don't know why people say such negative things about the Hard Rock Cafe. We eat there several times a month and the service is always outstanding, the food is priced appropriately for what you get and the beer is ice cold. Our last server "April" was a pure delight. Try the Sockeye Salmon with Merlot Garlic butter it's just awesome.

The Blue Plate Diner is good as well, Servers are friendly and they all help each other so you never go without. Fantastic Comfort Food.

The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and helpful. Can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Mrs_Michaels08
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I would say the hotel just about met my expectations, but they weren't high to begin with. I went for a conference. I don't have any complaints about service or the cleanliness of the rooms, but I can't think of anything that "wowed" me during my stay. I would recommend staying at the hotel if you want to do some gambling.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2010

I found the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino while browsing http://www.hotelroomking.com. I had no idea Hard Rock had a hotel in south Florida! I have been to the one in Vegas before. I LOVE the pool. The music plays thoughout the entire hotel and property and when you go underwater in the pool, you can still hear the music crystal clear (underwater speakers!). The rooms were very modern and surprisingly affordable. The only drawback is that going from your room to the pool requires you to pass through a hallway that has a lot of people going to and from the casino. Otherwise, a great time.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple