“great golf and gamble trip-3rd time there”

Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood
Ranked #4 of 71 Hotels in Hollywood
Peapack-Gladstone, New Jersey
“great golf and gamble trip-3rd time there”
Reviewed 20 February 2011

My Husband and I like casinos and golf and the past few months have been horrible for us in NJ with snow still piled over the Christmas lights. Anyway, the casino booked us a tee time at Grande Oaks ,the Caddy Shack golf course. We did not bring clubs; they gave us brand new Taylor Made Burners - $50 .each and really treated us as Members. At the Hard Rock we like the Hard Rock Cafe and then we go to Martarano's too. Council Oaks is great but we're a little tired of the steakhouse routine. Room was fantastic; a little noisy for me at night with an early tee time , so I took a tylenol pm but other nights we partied in the casino to 3 a.m. I love the pool area too. Emerald Hills golf course is also near by but last time we went there we weren't crazy about the clubs they gave us or the restaurant and service. Course was fantastic, however and more difficult than Grande Oaks. Hard Rock Hotel staff are incredibly helpful!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank onthe4thhole
LisaArredondo, Guest Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Thank you for the great review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (322)
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 6 February 2011

The hotel and casino staff were so friendly!! The hotel and rooms were so clean and comfortable!! My friends and I had a wonderful time! I couldn't thank the Seminole Hard Rock enough!! This place has everything!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Uriel05
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 3 February 2011

We had a great time, the outside area (Seminole Paradise) was really nice, especially at night. The pool area was nice but the weather was a little too cool, so we didn't use it. The pool was heated though. I would definitely like to return when the weather gets a little warmer. The room was pretty awesome. I really have no complaints at all about that.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank A2theK
Thank you for your review.
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 30 January 2011

The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood gives you the feeling to be in Las Vegas. The casino is very big, the pool area is also very nice. Our room did't have such a great view but was ok. The hotel offers a night area with different dicos and restaurants near a lake. You can find a nice poker room. The parking is free :-) If you take the casino card you get a 25 USD free credit. My wife won 100 USD and we went for dinner !!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bruno80799
Thank you for your review!
Boynton Beach, FL
Reviewed 26 January 2011

My stay at the Hard Rock Hotel was January 16-January 17. Even though it was only one day and night, we had an excellent time. My bridesmaids and I spent a nice afternoon by the pool. The pool was a little cold, but it's January so it's understandable. We spent the rest of the time in the hot tub. My only complaint was that the drinks at the poolside were a little weak.

The room was very large and well-appointed. There was a radio playing when we entered the room and the beds were extremely comfortable. The shower was large with a great shower-head.

I've never gambled before, but the gambling was great. There is a large smoking room and a smaller, non-smoking room. I hate smoke, so I was pleased that there was a place for non-smokers. And, we won pretty big in that room, so it was fun all the way around.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank beachfront79
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.
Toronto
Reviewed 3 January 2011

We stayed for one night during a stopover. Tatu is one of our favourite restaurants and there are many nightclubs and entertainment venues but it is not vegas. Deanna Sgro

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review.
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed 21 December 2010

I stayed at the Seminole Hard Rock for my 21st Birthday... almost 5 years ago. I am new to tripadvisor but I still wanted to add a review even though its a rather old review. This place is a BLAST! The hotel itself is sooo trendy, modern, and fun. The staff is great and helpful. The rooms were very nice and the beds were the most comfortable hotels I have ever slept in, handsdown. My stepmom even called the hotel after visiting to find out where they order their bedding because we loved it that much. When deciding on a place for my 21st my dad suggested this hotel. I wanted a warm place but not all of my friends had passports and it was January. Us girls that went on this trip have traveled to a lot of places and we all agree still to this day that this trip was the BEST trip we have ever experienced. The food places are great, the pool is awesome, loved the hot tubs, club scene was sooo much fun, and it offered great shopping. There is not one thing I would change about this place. If you are going to gamble, party, and have blast... You must visit this place at least once!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank ClearTurquoiseWater
LisaArredondo, Guest Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for coming back to review us!! We appreciate your time and feedback!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hollywood
Hollywood Beach Marriott
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
#14 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Res...
#11 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood? Share your experiences!